I have a 8310 and man I hate the hourglass

I want to upgrade to a bold but was wondering if it has the same hourglass problem the curve 8310 has ??

thanks
    09-17-09 04:51 AM
    All blackberrys can have the hourglass problem if you fill the memory up. Get the phone down under 5MB and you'll see things taking a longer time.
    09-17-09 07:49 AM
    All blackberrys can have the hourglass problem if you fill the memory up. Get the phone down under 5MB and you'll see things taking a longer time.

really if it goes below 12mbs then it can start to cause problems. my phone has even been slow at 15mbs. I try to be my phone around 30mbs do I don't ever run into those problems.
    09-17-09 08:06 AM
    The Bold is the best BB available IMO! I rarely get the hourglass and I do a battery pull once a week.

My memory is usually around 42MBs thoughout the whole week!
    09-17-09 08:10 AM

really if it goes below 12mbs then it can start to cause problems. my phone has even been slow at 15mbs. I try to be my phone around 30mbs do I don't ever run into those problems.
    Mine is somtimes slow at 115 mb!!! and i do a battery pull each and every night. but it's only slow when i use the bb browser to load heavy sites thats about it. so it's rarely slow
    09-17-09 08:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD