I am looking to buy a training watch and wonder whether the FITBIT charge HR can be used with blackberry
    12-18-15 11:32 AM
    Yes you have to install the app from Amazon.
    used on my Z10 flawless.

Posted via CB10
    12-18-15 11:24 PM
    Lou

Does that include all the call and message notifications?

Posted via CB10
    12-20-15 06:09 AM
    Just got one for Xmas
    App works Ok. Sync is slow sometimes. Haven't got notification s to work yet.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-15 01:47 PM
    I've got the surge and I can get it to sync fine but the mapped runs won't show in the android app. They show fine on the desktop though.

I guess that won't be an issue for you, though, as the charge HR has no GPS mapping ability.

I also haven't been able to get notifications working, but personally, I don't want them.

Posted via CB10
    12-26-15 04:59 PM
    Lou

Does that include all the call and message notifications?

Posted via CB10
    I use a fitbit charge HR with my android phone. The call notifications are really slow. Not worth using at least in my case, no matter the phone. I'd imagine it would be even slower on a blackberry due to the android runtime generally running everything slower than a native android device.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    12-26-15 05:03 PM
    I have a Charge HR and loaded the Fitbit app via Amazon on my Z30. As reported, sync is very slow, and call notifications don't work for me.
    Syncing data takes over a minute to do. But it's also quite slow on my Mac too.

(BTW, no one can tell me why it can do data sync over low power Bluetooth to the phone but I need the stacked-USB-port-blocking dongle for the computer.)
    12-26-15 05:30 PM
    (BTW, no one can tell me why it can do data sync over low power Bluetooth to the phone but I need the stacked-USB-port-blocking dongle for the computer.)
    The people at Fitbit refuse to answer why they don't support native Bluetooth sync with Macs. There have been numerous queries, and Fitbit always replies with a canned "Excellent idea! Please submit your idea in the Features Request forums!" response. They've been repeating that same response since 2013, and never give an actual answer. It's rather annoying for Mac users.
    12-27-15 07:23 AM
    whats the name of the app that you downloaded to sync the Z30 to the fitbit?
    12-27-15 05:26 PM
    whats the name of the app?
    12-27-15 05:27 PM
    whats the name of the app?
    It's called 'Fitbit' by Fitbit Inc. Just search for Fitbit.

Posted via CB10
    12-27-15 05:48 PM
    I have a Charge HR that I use with my Passport. Sometimes it syncs within seconds, other times it takes a really long time. Other than that the app works perfectly as if it was a native app, except for the above mentioned notifications which I don't bother with anyway.

Posted via CB10
    12-27-15 05:50 PM
    For the most part it's pretty good. Sync and call notifications work. Sometimes it takes longer to sync than other times. Call notifications works most of the time. Overall, I'm satisfied with it.

RedBerry Passport /10.3.2.2876 / Telus
    12-27-15 06:43 PM
    I'm pretty sure the sync time has to do with the amount of data to sync (a.k.a. the length of time since the last sync).

I just set up a fitbit today and it was fast to sync every time, both to the android app on a Z30 and to the mac app. But after a few hours I synced it again and it took slightly longer.

Can also confirm that the call notifications don't work (and probably none of the notifications at all) but I don't think that's a deal breaker, to be honest.
    01-02-16 10:06 PM
    Hi, Please can you give me the link I need to go to to download the app for my BB classic ? Thanks so much
    01-02-16 10:51 PM
    Can also confirm that the call notifications don't work (and probably none of the notifications at all) but I don't think that's a deal breaker, to be honest.
    Its most certainly not a deal breaker. My phone is usually in my pocket or on my desk. If it rings or buzzes, I'll pick it up and look at it. Why the hell would I need a watch to do the same thing? I could see if it worked while out on a run or something, but it has to be in Bluetooth range of the phone. It's pointless to me.

Posted via CB10
    01-02-16 11:03 PM
    I'm pretty sure the sync time has to do with the amount of data to sync (a.k.a. the length of time since the last sync).

I just set up a fitbit today and it was fast to sync every time, both to the android app on a Z30 and to the mac app. But after a few hours I synced it again and it took slightly longer.

Call notification works on my phone....more often than not.

01-03-16 07:44 AM
    Hi, Please can you give me the link I need to go to to download the app for my BB classic ? Thanks so much
    Amazon Appstore

01-03-16 07:45 AM
    I am looking to buy a training watch and wonder whether the FITBIT charge HR can be used with blackberry
    I have been using the Fit it Charge HR with my BlackBerry Priv without any issues. Some of the configuration settings must be changed via the Fitbit website. The data synchronizes easily between the smartphone and activity tracker.

BlackBerry Priv with CrackBerry App for Android
    01-04-16 02:37 AM
    Fit Bit Charge HR works perfectly with my Passport. I think I downloaded the app through SNAP. I'm wondering how the brand new Fitbit Blaze will work. Curious if there is any chance that you will able to get BBM's. Probably wishful thinking.

Does BlackBerry support the FitBit Charge HR?-fb-blaze.png
    01-05-16 06:37 PM
    Yes you will need to get the android app. The app will sinc your fitbit with blackberry. Phone #s do not show up on my fitbit with blackberry. Having said that I tired my fitbit with Android phone and that feature did both work well on Android either. #s would show up with a delay. Anyhow fitbit works well with myvz30
    01-07-16 08:24 AM
    Pam19 just go to Amazon.ca or Amazon.com if you are American on your phone apps and enter Fitbit under search and it is free to download. Works fine on my Classic and I have Fitbit Charger HR.
    dilijasi likes this.
    01-21-16 12:03 PM
    Also considering getting one, the Blaze in particular. I hope it'll work the same as the regular fitbits are doing. Anyone preorder it?
    01-21-16 06:08 PM
    So anyone tried using the blaze with their blackberry?
    03-30-16 08:10 AM
    So anyone tried using the blaze with their blackberry?
    I have charge HR. It works but the most recent update from the Amazon store has made connectivity not as good as it was before. Seems to take longer to sync. Call notification is hit or miss whereas it was much more reliable on the previous app version.

hellomoto921 likes this.
    03-30-16 10:13 AM
28 12