I hate to say this.
    When I got my Z10 a month ago, every single human being in my work environment told me: this is garbage.
    I love my phone and I will never buy a freaking Eva and Adam fruit.
    At the same time, I dont see or feel any help from BBRY carries. I think that they dont carr about US consumers and they might think its a dead end here.
    We dont see or listen any good nrws from US about BB. All news are for EU and Asia. Wtf.

Posted via CB10
    ezapper2 likes this.
    03-10-14 09:32 PM
    Perhaps a better question is do US consumers really care about BlackBerry?
    03-10-14 09:43 PM
    What are they supposed to help with?

You do realize that there isn't much good news on the company anywhere in the world right?

Posted via CB10
    03-10-14 09:45 PM
    Well, according with friends that lives in London ans Switzerland, BlackBerry is huge there, not here.

I meant: does BlackBerry really wants to regain consumers in US or they just gave up?

Posted via CB10
    03-10-14 09:51 PM
    Well that's easy

No they don't! They have made it quite clear that they will target American enterprise and NOT consumers!

Posted via CB10
    03-10-14 09:56 PM
    Well that's easy

No they don't! They have made it quite clear that they will target American enterprise and NOT consumers!

Posted via CB10
    Yep, it's crystal clear..there focus is on business, and if they happen to touch on a little main stream consumers like myself..its a bonus

Posted Via my Kick @ss BlackBerry Z30
    03-10-14 09:59 PM
    Most people are afraid of change. You walk into a cell phone store and there are iPhones and androids as far as the eyes can see. dozens upon dozens of phones all running the same Android OS. Ask a sales associate about something thats NOT an iPhone or Android and their response is "Oh, you don't want that" and "Pffft. Blackberry?!", most of them aren't interested in learning a new OS to be up to date they only care about the commission . Im sure Blackberry cares about all its consumers, but terrible cell phone salesmen and a lack of advertising doesn't help.
    03-10-14 10:26 PM
    Most people are afraid of change.
    Recent data from T-Mobile shows that 94% of Blackberry customers are not afraid of change.
    JeepBB, milo53 and anon(5828343) like this.
    03-10-14 10:31 PM
    People working at these stores are killing blackberry in the US... at verizon, AT&T, t-mobile, sprint. All sales associates tell u the same thing... Blackberry!?!?! "you don't want that" "they are going out of business" "these android phones are better" "iphone 5s iphone 5c" etc etc..... they aren't just hating on blackberry I've seen them talk down windows phones as well but not as bad as they do twards blackberry. I wish blackberry could do something to help with the these situations.

Posted via CB10
    batpeace likes this.
    03-10-14 10:34 PM
    Recent data from T-Mobile shows that 94% of Blackberry customers are not afraid of change.
    Probably the primary reason they are still with BlackBerry, people who generally are not afraid if change are also not afraid to be different. I love the under dog

Posted Via my Kick @ss BlackBerry Z30
    03-10-14 10:36 PM
    Outside of the Blackberry enthusiasts, the US consumers generally do not care about BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10 from my spectacular Z10
    03-10-14 10:36 PM
    I think you will see BlackBerry get stronger in the US market again but it is going to take some time & with the other issues Mr. Chen & Co are having to deal with I'm sure reviving BlackBerry in the US market is a priority. I will not be surprised to see a slightly revamped inexpensive Z3 hit the US to compete with the lower end phones. Rocking 24-7 with my Z10 & 16GB Playbook
    03-10-14 10:43 PM
    Might help if the US carriers would stop making excuses for not releasing 10.2.
    brout and SoCalRedbird like this.
    03-10-14 10:44 PM
    The OP's question is legitimate. I have a very hard time believing BlackBerry cares about the US market share or its current US customers.

Posted via CB10
    milo53 likes this.
    03-10-14 10:47 PM
    No

Q10 with Telus on 10.2.1.2141
    03-10-14 10:50 PM
    What, and give up the most carrier � entrenched, technology investment intensive, marketing spending requiring, consumer � driven, retail � investment needing, smartphone saturated market?

John Chen was talking about markets like the US when he is saying that he must be realistic about competing against Apple and Samsung
    03-10-14 11:00 PM
    I read that statement from Tmobile also, but you have to consider the information that they don't reveal. That $200 trade in offer wasn't just for BB10 phones, you could bring any old Blackberry you had laying around collecting dust and get that $200 credit. Didnt matter if that phone was a 9800, a BB10 phone or some distant 1990s Pearl. Any Blackberry phone would do it.
    94%? I don't buy it. Show me some data that shows 94% of BB10 owners trade in for an iPhone and then maybe ill take that Tmobile statement serious.
    03-10-14 11:14 PM
    US carriers are garbage! I would update your phone with the leak, and than see what your friends have to say, since it can do as much or more than theirs!

From my Q10
    ezapper2 and CerveloJohn like this.
    03-10-14 11:27 PM
    Buy your BlackBerry online, unlock it and use on whichever network you want. No different than buying anything else online. I have no desire to go to any of the retail outlets to be told that BlackBerry is dead.

The reps in these stores sell what makes them commission. Simple as that. It's so easy to sell the other brands because people don't want to think and feel the need to be wanted and accepted by the crowd. It's warm and fuzzy...pablum consuming public!

I really don't see a problem. Buy what you want and get on with things!

Posted with my gorgeous Z30
    edwinsberry likes this.
    03-10-14 11:28 PM
    Well, according with friends that lives in London ans Switzerland, BlackBerry is huge there, not here.

I meant: does BlackBerry really wants to regain consumers in US or they just gave up?

Posted via CB10
    Legacy users maybe but BB10? A flop like everywhere else - it's weird to me how the idea that BB10 is a success somewhere but not evil old US still persist even though BBRY's own figures tell us that it's not a sales success anywhere.
    JeepBB and avt123 like this.
    03-11-14 02:07 AM
    I am from the USA and I have a z10 and z30 which I paid top dollar for. As a consumer I would at least expect Blackberry and/or the carrier to tell us when we can expect to see the 10.2.1.537 update the rest of the world already has? I don't want to hear that's it's all the carriers fault here, that's a bunch of BS. Both Blackberry and the Carriers signed those agreements to sell and support their products, so it's BOTH their fault, period.

Don't tell folks to install leaks and/or buy some foreign sim card to get something they should already have. The main real reason is I honestly believe the carriers here in the USA want NOTHING to do with Blackberry any more? I can live with that, as long as someone comes out and tells us what the hell is going on and so far based on what I have seen the past six months here in the USA, neither Blackberry and/or the carriers want to accept responsibility of continued support for us loyal users here.

With that in mind, it makes it very difficult to try and sell someone a product that everyone here thinks is out of business because of the lack of advertising, support and customer service. Makes me wonder why they are in their current position, poor management, lack of vision and complacency, self infected wounds plain and simple.
    Last edited by bakron1; 03-11-14 at 06:45 AM.
    03-11-14 06:19 AM
    Legacy users maybe but BB10? A flop like everywhere else - it's weird to me how the idea that BB10 is a success somewhere but not evil old US still persist even though BBRY's own figures tell us that it's not a sales success anywhere.
    Yeah, though it varies. Walk through an airport in Canada and you'll see a Blackberry 10 device fairly regularly. I see them on the subway in Toronto every morning. More iPhones and Galaxies without question, but I definitely don't experience the 'rare bird' phenomenon that many are in other countries.
    CerveloJohn and tjseaman like this.
    03-11-14 06:38 AM
    Come to Australia, 80% of smartphone users have an iPhone and the rest is basically Android...they just think Blackberrys are just for work and there is pretty much no marketing in Australia for BB except I saw a huge sign across the side of a bus an it had the 9900's keyboard and 'be bold'. I don't even think Australian carriers carry BB anymore for regular consumers so consider yourself lucky.
    03-11-14 06:44 AM

Posted via CB10
    Have BlackBerry phones ever perceived as consumers products in the US? Mobile devices have become a younger market which thrive in the US mostly. The perception of BlackBerry unfortunately is not.

Posted via CB10
    03-11-14 06:55 AM
    Have BlackBerry phones ever perceived as consumers products in the US?
    Years ago they were. That's a large part or how RIM became such a huge company at its peak. Nokia never dominated the US smartphone market the way they did in other countries. It was BlackBerry who did that.

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    03-11-14 07:28 AM
95 123 ...