Hey guys,

Here's the thing, I just bought a new blackberry Q10 and I love it so much. I decided to buy something to avoid it from scratches or breakage, so I decided to look for a leather pouch but does it really gives the phone the protection it needs? Let me know what you guys think.

Thank you for your help guys, this is my first post here because the Blackberry Q10 is my first blackberry phone and what like I said earlier I love it and I'm definitely gonna be a loyal blackberry user! BBFORLIFE!!!
    06-04-13 05:37 AM
    Hey guys,

Here's the thing, I just bought a new blackberry Q10 and I love it so much. I decided to buy something to avoid it from scratches or breakage, so I decided to look for a leather pouch but does it really gives the phone the protection it needs? Let me know what you guys think.

Thank you for your help guys, this is my first post here because the Blackberry Q10 is my first blackberry phone and what like I said earlier I love it and I'm definitely gonna be a loyal blackberry user! BBFORLIFE!!!
    I swore by the leather pouch with my last three BBs. All of them survived in mint condition, and without the help of a screen protector.
    rolandflores10 likes this.
    06-04-13 05:50 AM
    I swore by the leather pouch with my last three BBs. All of them survived in mint condition, and without the help of a screen protector.
    In mint condition you say, well that's fantastic! I thought no one will reply to my question because I'm a newbie. Thank you so much again for replying! Big help for me.
    06-04-13 06:37 AM
    yaa....I am also using only leather pouch for my Blackberry phone for the past 5 months... after that much time..my blackberry is in great condition.
    Last edited by sharprobert; 06-05-13 at 05:55 AM.
    06-04-13 07:17 AM
    I used nothing but the BlackBerry OEM holster on my last 3 BlackBerrys and started out that way (plus a clear screen protector) with my new Z10. Decided I needed something more after a couple accidental drops of the Z10 outside the holster (fortunately, onto carpet with no resulting damage). Currently using the Seidio Active case and holster combo, which I'm happy with because of the added protection.
    06-04-13 07:39 AM
    The leather pocket pouch has been great the few times my 9930 has been dropped, perfectly protecting the device. I take it there's one available for the Q10? Anyone know if it's constructed similarly or is it perhaps a little more flimsy?
    06-04-13 09:59 AM
    Yes, my leather OEM pouch has kept my 9900 in mint condition without a screen protector. In addition when you are my age and have a holster you look goofy .
    06-04-13 10:14 AM
    Yes, my leather OEM pouch has kept my 9900 in mint condition without a screen protector. In addition when you are my age and have a holster you look goofy .
    Oh I'm not a holster guy, don't want anything to be attached on my belt or something, you don't have to worry about that haha! I am more of a case guy but, I really want to try the leather pocket pouch, and I think it kinda gives the user and the phone itself a classy and professional look
    06-04-13 01:33 PM
    I have the BB leather holster as well, but really only use the leather pocket pouch. Unless I'm using my BB it's in the pocket pouch or on the charger. When I get my Q10 I'll do the same assuming they in fact make the pocket pouch for the Q10.
    06-04-13 02:06 PM
    leather pouch is a good choice to protect your Q10
    06-06-13 01:12 AM