I have owned 4 BB's and 2 iPhones and there is almost nothing that BB OS7 can do that the iPhone couldn't. It's not to your taste, fine. For millions of other people in all walks of life, their iPhone "gets things done" for them also.
    What I find odd is the extremely low self-confidence that the iOS community seems to have. I cannot think of any other platform that spends SO MUCH TIME in other platforms' forums, attacking people who use (and prefer) something different.

I use WP8 and will probably adopt BB10 when the Z10 launches... and I don't hang out at iMore or Android Central and "set all those people straight" on WP and BB10. It's just plain weird.

And "I used to use BB" doesn't matter, because I used to use Macs, and don't spend all my time explaining to Mac people why OS X is so far behind Windows (and it is.)
    03-03-13 05:01 AM
    What I find odd is the extremely low self-confidence that the iOS community seems to have. I cannot think of any other platform that spends SO MUCH TIME ... attacking people who use (and prefer) something different....
    Part quoted. There are however, multiple threads in this forum in which BB diehards are catagorically unable to accept anything but (really) blind faith in the latest BB handset. Out-specced, outsold and ignored by a multitude of developers and companies, yet still they hang on to substandard hardware.

Diehards and enthusiasts can be a blessing and a curse
    03-03-13 09:44 AM
    What I find odd is the extremely low self-confidence that the iOS community seems to have. I cannot think of any other platform that spends SO MUCH TIME in other platforms' forums, attacking people who use (and prefer) something different.
    Lol you haven't spent that much time on CB then. Fanboys are everywhere and on every platform.
    03-03-13 09:51 AM
78 ... 234