I mean like the Android version of Word, Excel, Powerpoint, OneNote, and Lens. We already have Connect to OneDrive and Outlook is redundant, but the other apps would be pretty decent. I did find OneNote a little problematic though.
    06-28-15 08:46 PM
    The Office Mobile versions of Word and Excel work quite well, and give me access to my Office365 account that the BlackBerry OneDrive app can't.

Posted via CB10
    06-28-15 09:02 PM
    And it seems that the standalone versions of Word, Excel, and Powerpoint require Android 4.4+ while BB10 runtime is only 4.3
    07-19-15 09:42 AM
    Except for the cloud, I never get why people 'require' Office on their BlackBerry. Docs to go isn't enough?

Posted via CB10
    07-19-15 10:28 AM
    I've found docs to go to be better than android office. I was unable to change font with office. Docs to go allows me to do that and with HP sprint I can print from my passport as well.

Posted via CB10
    07-19-15 12:28 PM
    Except for the cloud, I never get why people 'require' Office on their BlackBerry. Docs to go isn't enough?

Posted via CB10
    D2G is great if all you do is type text. If you need to insert graphics, create a table, save a file as pdf, or enter a formula in a spreadsheet, it becomes either impossible or extremely frustrating. Whoever designed D2G never imagined that people might actually want to create files on their phones rather than simply view them. I haven't installed updated Office apps since their recent release, but I found that no one app was sufficient to create a document with embedded photos and tables. I ended up typing the text on my phone, and inserting graphics on the computer.
    07-21-15 05:39 PM
    I couldn't get Lens to install on my Passport. I do use OneNote on my computer so I am happy to use the OneNote app to access those notes. I was going to try Office, but decided I likely would never use it. All I ever do with Office files on my phone is read them and Docs to Go works fine for me. I use the BlackBerry File Manager to get to my documents on OneDrive. If I ever need SharePoint access I will give the Office for Android a try.

Posted via CB10
    07-21-15 05:49 PM
    Unfortunately Docs to Go is useless if you are to do anything at all. I am looking forward to better office 365 functionality.

Posted via CB10
    nah.uhh and TGR1 like this.
    10-07-15 09:29 PM
    I purchased Office Suite 2016. Part of the purchase allows a free mobile version, through the Google play store, but the application security permissions (allowing me to choose the level of access), wasn't there.
    It was an all or nothing proposition.

Normally I use the Docs to Go app and wanted the additional functionality of the new Office suite.
    But without the security features of a BlackBerry app, free was a high price to pay and I've decided not to use it.
    Wish it could be adapted with BlackBerry Security options.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-15 10:04 PM
    Just tried Polaris Office and it seems pretty good. Works on AT&T passport.

Typed from my AT&T passport
    10-07-15 10:43 PM
    I believe the D2G Android version allows more interactive collaboration and is generally better.

" I do not think that word means what you think it means. "
    10-07-15 10:50 PM
    I believe the D2G Android version allows more interactive collaboration and is generally better.

Correct. Pricey at 20$ but worth the pennies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    LoneStarRed likes this.
    10-07-15 10:53 PM

Posted via CB10
    Docs2Go for BB10 is a poor joke of an office suite. I don't get why it keeps getting advertised by BlackBerry. Even the older legacy OS had more features than the new BB10 variant. It works ok for basic stuff like a plain text editior or if you really just want to create a very simple spreadsheet. But it fails on anything more advanced. The sad thing is: With BB10 running in low development mode, we most likely never see any further improvements.

Posted via CB10
    nah.uhh likes this.
    10-08-15 12:41 AM
    Docs2Go for BB10 is a poor joke of an office suite. I don't get why it keeps getting advertised by BlackBerry. Even the older legacy OS had more features than the new BB10 variant. It works ok for basic stuff like a plain text editior or if you really just want to create a very simple spreadsheet. But it fails on anything more advanced. The sad thing is: With BB10 running in low development mode, we most likely never see any further improvements.

Posted via CB10
    Tools not toys lolol
    Bb10 docs to go is horrible. Work wide? Work on what lol
    Docs to go for bb7 was pretty full featured.. on bb10, I can't even rename a sheet.
    Been using wps office.. though it doesn't seem to like the touch sensitive kb

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    10-08-15 12:53 AM
    BlackBerry actually owns D2G. That's why it so surprising that the android version is full featured and the BB 10 version isn't.

10-08-15 09:21 AM
    BlackBerry actually owns D2G. That's why it so surprising that the android version is full featured and the BB 10 version isn't.

Not sure if the Docs to Go division even exists anymore.... they haven't updated any of their apps in almost 18 months.

I used Docs to Go on my PlayBook pretty often.... but I had to get something that had a better browser and bought a cheap Windows tablet that came with a free MS Office subscription (full downloadable apps and 1 TB of One Drive storage).... and there is no comparison between Docs to Go and MS Office. Not sure if I'll renew at $70 a year - but if they have a phone that comes with a 1 year promotional subscription, I might not have to....
    10-08-15 09:35 AM
    Not sure if I'll renew at $70 a year - but if they have a phone that comes with a 1 year promotional subscription, I might not have to....
    If you upgrade a machine to the free Windows 10, you get a $34 for one year promotional code. So it's not free... but it still saves you a few bones.
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    10-08-15 12:03 PM
    Not sure if the Docs to Go division even exists anymore.... they haven't updated any of their apps in almost 18 months.

I used Docs to Go on my PlayBook pretty often.... but I had to get something that had a better browser and bought a cheap Windows tablet that came with a free MS Office subscription (full downloadable apps and 1 TB of One Drive storage).... and there is no comparison between Docs to Go and MS Office. Not sure if I'll renew at $70 a year - but if they have a phone that comes with a 1 year promotional subscription, I might not have to....
    As my one year post grad study of previous year gave me a 4 year valid student ID, I purchased a 4 year 365 for students, last year for 70$. Who says being a student suck?
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    10-09-15 01:04 PM