Ok, I forgot my keystore password yesterday and I had to wipe my bb. So after that I went on m.youtube.com to see if youtube would work, and it worked great! The weird thing was, it never worked for me before I wiped my bb. Does anyone know why a wipe magically fixed this problem?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-25-08 11:51 AM
    Wiping will have cleared your history, cookies, browser cache. If the problem was a bad cache entry, the wipe fixed it. I've never used youtube on my bb, so I don't know any specific reason.
    07-25-08 12:18 PM
    Coop what BB you got and what OS? I got an 8130 and my OS is the new Verizon one befor I updated youtube didn't work but it does now w00t w00t!!

07-25-08 12:43 PM
    You probably upgraded with the wipe.

=8? )

07-25-08 12:50 PM
    No. I'm running .46 and I haven't upgraded in about a month and don't plan to until the official one comes out. I have a 8820 and I have cleared my cache many times before the wipe so I'm lost

07-25-08 01:37 PM
    The clearing of the cache does not rid you of the memory codes that are still stored in your blackberry.... So the wipe freed you of all of that stored information and you re-installed the OS brand new.... And I believe there is a higher OS that is OFFICIALLY out!
    07-25-08 02:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD