I've never seen a post from a BlackBerry worker or friends. I don't know why? Any reason? Maybe he or she could says us the true of the future of BlackBerry, the true of BlackBerry vienna....

BlackBerry Classic. Spain.
    02-23-16 11:09 AM
    To answer the title... yes

I answer to the body, there are many. Some in the open, most incognito. No one is going to tell you beyond what BlackBerry has stated publicly.
    02-23-16 11:20 AM
    Look at LinkedIn there are bb employees there looking for work.
    02-23-16 11:20 AM
    Telling us such stuff and risk their jobs they still have? Or even worse a lawsuit because they released confidential information to the public? I doubt too many people will be willing to risk such things just to get "the truth" out to the public.

Besides, posting with your name in combination with your employer is always rather questionable IMHO. Your opinion can always be linked to your company and can lead to warnings or even a layoff. In my company I know about a couple of cases where people got into real trouble for carelessly posting certain informations or just opinions on public forums.
    02-23-16 11:21 AM
    Ough.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-16 11:21 AM
    LinkedIn, seriously, that still exists? Good luck with that. Maybe that's been the problem this whole time, BlackBerry hiring from LinkedIn.

Robertino  Passport
    gugomat likes this.
    02-23-16 11:23 AM
    it is the other way around. And LinkedIn in fact is doing well, even way better than bb
    TgeekB likes this.
    02-23-16 11:25 AM
    LinkedIn, seriously, that still exists? Good luck with that. Maybe that's been the problem this whole time, BlackBerry hiring from LinkedIn.

Robertino  Passport
    LinkedIn is in excellent form and growing in relevance every year for employers and would-be employees.
    TgeekB and BigBadWulf like this.
    02-23-16 12:58 PM
    what, is there anyone left at BB working?...Lol
    Taigatrommel likes this.
    02-23-16 01:20 PM
    If it has survived all the layoffs, there is a team whose only job is to go through social media, namely Crackberry, and find the leakers. That is why you never hear from employees.

Posted via CB10
    02-23-16 02:10 PM
    After the Priv launch there were a number of BBRY employees working this site. Seemed friendly and willing to help. But they have disappeared (?)
    BigBadWulf likes this.
    02-23-16 02:23 PM
    I know Chen, what do you want me to ask him? Please don't tell me that you want to know if Blackberry 10 is dead or if there will be an all touch, high end BB10 phone. He gets furious when I ask him that and his only response is: "Two security updates should tell you the answer to that question."
    DrBoomBotz and ubizmo like this.
    02-23-16 07:34 PM
    I know Chen, what do you want me to ask him? Please don't tell me that you want to know if Blackberry 10 is dead or if there will be an all touch, high end BB10 phone. He gets furious when I ask him that and his only response is: "Two security updates should tell you the answer to that question."
    Ask him, if he wants Blackberry to be in handset business in general? If yes, ask him if he wants to meet with someone who will make next BB device most wanted gift on this Christmas, me?
    02-23-16 08:28 PM
    Ask him, if he wants Blackberry to be in handset business in general? If yes, ask him if he wants to meet with someone who will make next BB device most wanted gift on this Christmas, me?
    I just asked him. He said no to both.
    neoberry99 and eldricho like this.
    02-23-16 08:31 PM
    Has BlackBerry become a microcosm of George Orwell's 1984? Is John Chen the alter ego of Emmanuel Goldstein? The constant reshaping of BlackBerry 's existence is extraordinarily Orwellian!

BlackBerry Passport Silver Edition 10.3.2.2876 on T-Mobile
    anon(9169048) likes this.
    02-23-16 09:10 PM
    I just asked him. He said no to both.
    This should be topic of the year if you not trolling.
    02-24-16 03:02 PM
    To answer your question - Yes

Am I allowed to talk? - No

I've heard nothing. ...
    02-25-16 03:12 AM
    what, is there anyone left at BB working?...Lol
    What kind of value does a comment like that add exactly?
    02-25-16 07:28 AM
    Yes - I know a fair number of current and former. Not sure what their current social media policy was, but it used to be EXTREMELY controlled. In fact, the way they do it is the way a lot of companies do ... on their own blog, on their own Twitter etc.

I have no doubt they monitor CrackBerry, but it really is a small data point in the many others they have.

And being honest, reading some of the ridiculousness posted here, I imagine they roll their eyes constantly at the armchair experts ...
    02-25-16 07:31 AM
    you didnt get this from me but this guy holds all the secrets some say the vienna is being produced in some dark hidden room behind this front that looks like a grocery store

Does anyone know someone who works for BlackBerry?-bodega17n-4-web.jpg
    neoberry99, gbahr1 and Ronindan like this.
    02-25-16 08:40 AM
    you didnt get this from me but this guy holds all the secrets some say the vienna is being produced in some dark hidden room behind this front that looks like a grocery store

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bodega17n-4-web.jpg 
Views:	384 
Size:	99.0 KB 
ID:	392423
    Something just looks off with the picture. I believe you.
    neoberry99 likes this.
    02-25-16 09:43 AM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bodega17n-4-web.jpg 
Views:	384 
Size:	99.0 KB 
ID:	392423
    Oh look, Kool Aid!
    02-25-16 09:59 AM
    Users love being able to get their files from anywhere. As an admin, I can give them access securely without making any changes to infrastructure. How nice is that.
    02-25-16 02:43 PM
    I know a couple of them and they do read CB

Posted via CB10
    02-25-16 09:02 PM
    I worked in Partner (a.k.a. Carriers) customer support for BlackBerry for 4 months (co-op). In a nutshell, they recognized crackberry as a great site for promoting BlackBerry, however we were told to NEVER use them as a troubleshooting resources. We were supposed to follow the internal KnowledgeBase for all troubleshooting...however, a lot of analysts still used crackberry anyway.

Pimp slappin iGeeks, Droinerds and Windufuses with my big white Z30
    02-26-16 07:47 PM
26 12