i'm so confused with all the posts about gmail and yahoo mail, which obviously i don't have. is there anyone else like me with just their bb.net address?
    01-31-08 12:49 PM
    I do, and it works for me.
    01-31-08 12:59 PM
    Me

Not sure why others use alot of those other guys.... to many icons for me....
    01-31-08 01:01 PM
    Me

Not sure why others use alot of those other guys.... to many icons for me....
    *stands up with hands folded behind back*
    Hi...my name is rhupf...and I am an email addict...I admit it
    01-31-08 01:08 PM
    Is it even possible to have ONE e-mail address? LOL... I guess life would be simpler huh?
    01-31-08 10:03 PM
    i'm so confused with all the posts about gmail and yahoo mail, which obviously i don't have. is there anyone else like me with just their bb.net address?
    This seems to be an ongoing debate.

I don't like the Blackberry email address idea. First of all, it's too hard to give to some one.

[email protected]

Unless you are a BlackBerry user, you aren't going to remember the address if it's verbally given to you in passing.

Because I got an early gmail account, I was able to get my name with gmail. Makes it perfect ... [email protected].

I used to have 3-4 email addresses. Now I have one. My gmail address ... [email protected]. What could be simpler?

My boss doesn't like it that I don't use the company email account for work. But I just my gmail address for everything. Business associate, friend, anyone ... they all get the one gmail address.

I think it works perfectly.

Gmail rocks.
    01-31-08 10:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD