It's going to go lower than that
    it's ok. Electronics as it currently is understood holds that diodes, transistors, capacitors and virtually all electronics operate the same way regardless of the stock price of the producer.
    Rowan M likes this.
    06-29-13 11:51 PM
    Yeah. My Z10 still work as it should. It didn't suddenly brick itself after all the doom and gloom again. After trying various platforms, bb still suit my needs better. So yeah, I'm still happy.

I'm frankly pretty surprised that they are still supporting BBOS to the extent. Just a few weeks back I saw os updates to phones a few years old. Also BBM channels is on even BBOS 5. There are new twitter and facebook app updates still. It's riddiculous. Lol. In fact I'm typing this post on my 9300 that I dug out to play around with. Still works great too.
    06-29-13 11:54 PM
    Hi. I love my Z10 and my PB (still).

No regrets, no issues. Sorry I'm a realist not an idealist.

Just keep BB10 progressing and stuff will all fall into place.

Thank you BBRY.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 12:00 AM
    I am still very happy with my Z10 and PlayBook. All is good. Rock on BlackBerry!
    Lendo likes this.
    06-30-13 12:07 AM
    Do typical smartphone consumers even know what crackberry is?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    As a BB owner I have used this site for technical advice. I hope that BB succeeds but my next phone will be based on my own testing of the device. So far I do not find the BB10 browser to be as good as others I have tried.
    06-30-13 12:21 AM
    Happy with my BB10 phones. Not so much with my PlayBook.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 12:27 AM
    Of course, happier with My Z10. Looking forward to more updates.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 12:47 AM
    i do think the PB would be able to handle BB10 because it wouldn't have the hub and a bunch of extra features. its only really the gestures & browser
    06-30-13 12:53 AM
    Still love my Z10, excellent device that has exceed my expectations.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 01:00 AM
    I still love my Q10 and PlayBook

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 01:20 AM
    Love my Z10 works very well. Still needs more apps but with android runtime moving to jelly bean i expect we can sideload/port more. however I am still upset about the broken playbook promise and other promises that Blackberry did not come through with. I don't think I will buy another blackberry product (will not until at least 6 months after launch of a new product) since i can not trust them with what they say/promise.
    06-30-13 01:56 AM
    I have a Curve 8900, and now using a Z10.
    Totally happy with both.
    My Z10 experience is way better than I expected from reading all the rants and complains on this forum
    - no reboots
    - battery life is good
    - no unnecessary overheating
    - no lagginess

Perhaps I have my own ways of using the device, so I don't find any particular difficulty with my BB10 experience.
    06-30-13 02:24 AM
    I still love my Z10 who cares what the stock is, when has the stock ever played such a role in liking a device. If you have a Z10, or Q10 just enjoy it for what you bought it for, these are wonderful Devices, the fickle stock market shouldn't determine if you gonna keep your BlackBerry. I love technology who cares about stocks.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 02:26 AM
    Still happy with the products. Still using the products. Stock price is not an indicator of product usefulness. BB til wheels fall off !!!
    06-30-13 02:30 AM
    I'm still very happy with my Z10

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD
    06-30-13 02:38 AM
    I am happy with my Torch 9810. I moved on to Nexus 7 a while ago as far as tablet goes. I am still a skeptic when it comes to BB 10 and the prospect of survival of BB the company.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    06-30-13 02:48 AM
    I am a proud owner of five working BlackBerry devices! I bought my first Smart Phone, 9530 Storm, and quickly fell in love with "BlackBerry". Granted the device didn't function completely to par with what I wanted, it was a great starting point for me. Then I got the 9550 Storm 2 and my love for BlackBerry continued to grow. Than I got the 9850 Torch, followed by a 64GB PlayBook. Again my love continued to grow and is becoming more and more passionate. So now I have a Z10, which I preordered from Verizon, and I love it!

Now I was a bit bummed when I found out that BlackBerry bridge lost a lot of functionality, but I quickly realized that I used it much more with my 9850 because of the amazing keyboard and much larger screen, IMHO. With the Z10, I no longer need those abilities, due to the superior keyboard and near perfect screen size. Now the only thing that I need for bridge is exactly what we still have. These days I don't use my PlayBook nearly as much because the Z10 does everything I need it too. But I still use it, and I like playing games on it. IMO the PlayBook is still one of the best available tablets. It has great battery life, great display, superior sound quality, great multitasking, very user friendly, and is a very sexy device.

I believe now that BlackBerry is not bringing OS10 to the PlayBook, they can focus on improving the OS and maybe incorporate some of the loved features of OS10. Also I don't know if anyone noticed, but I found that I can wake up my PlayBook with the swipe up gesture just like the Z10 but without the cool animation and the ability to release part way and not wake it.

I look forward to getting the A10 when it comes out later this year. I already enjoy showing off the Z10 to my friends and coworkers, and I enjoy their reactions! I will continue to support BlackBerry and buy there products as long as they still hold my undivided attention! Nothing Android or Apple has to offer captures my attention.

I do have to admit that I have a Google Nexus S with a broken screen that I use to play Hill Climb Racing and compete against my buddies and my cousin. But I didn't buy the device and when I can run the game on my Z10 or my PlayBook I will have no more use for it.

P.S. Sorry for the long post. I just had to get it out! Too much BlackBerry hate going on! I am still looking forward to things to come from BlackBerry!

Posted From My Amazing Z10 via CB10
    06-30-13 03:17 AM
    I'm ultra happy with my z10. Way better than that South Korean iPhone copy cat hipster bull****. And iOS 7? Well that looks like it was designed by pansies...

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 03:33 AM
    ...which is why I believe much of the negative sentiment on these forums since Friday is nothing more than trolls trying to stir the pot here.

I'm perplexed as to why anyone would be unhappy with their current BlackBerry device because of the Q1 report on Friday.

Posted via CB10
    No, I think you misunderstand. Most aren't saying they are unhappy with the device - in fact, if you read through the threads, you'll see a number of posters specifically saying (and they don't need to since it's not directly relevant) - "I still love my ______".

If you read the threads you'll see that most didn't change their mind about the product itself, but are unhappy with Heins, the lies, the sales, and worried about the future.

To conflate the two (or more) very different concepts is dishonest if you're doing it purposely..
    06-30-13 04:11 AM
    I have had a Curve 8520, 9300, 9360, Bold 9790 and now have a Z10. I have been more than happy with all these Devices.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 04:12 AM
    If Z10 have a better battery, I means battery can live longer for a day, I will be completely happy!
    06-30-13 04:50 AM
    Very happy with my Z10 (random restarts and dismal battery life and all...)!
    06-30-13 07:15 AM
    Love my Z10 and still enjoy my PlayBook. They both work perfectly for me.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 09:46 AM
    I am happy with my Torch 9810. I moved on to Nexus 7 a while ago as far as tablet goes. I am still a skeptic when it comes to BB 10 and the prospect of survival of BB the company.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9810 using Tapatalk
    I had the 9810 before my Z10 and I'm telling you right now, no lie, I forgot about the 9810. I had the 9810 for two years, my Z10 made me not look back.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 10:37 AM
    Just a reminder from the late great George Carlin that "the real crime in America happens in the transfer of wealth between the rich and the poor." The stock market is the crooked transfer mechanism and puts CEO's in brutal positions having to react and respond to manipulative tactics of the street. BB's guidance was pretty close to their numbers. Heck, recall Steve Jobs reaction to antenna gate, defensive and combative. Having said that, there is always at least a 2% truth in every criticism and I believe the BlackBerry exec team will adjust for better results. BlackBerry has a rock solid, proven OS, great devices and software products that will bear fruit. BB is renovating their restaurant and rolling out a new menu while remaining open. Not easy task and I think they are doing great.
    06-30-13 11:14 AM
104 12345