Love my Zed 10 and all the PlayBooks we have, 8 in all.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 11:21 AM
    Just a reminder from the late great George Carlin that "the real crime in America happens in the transfer of wealth between the rich and the poor." The stock market is the crooked transfer mechanism and puts CEO's in brutal positions having to react and respond to manipulative tactics of the street. BB's guidance was pretty close to their numbers. Heck, recall Steve Jobs reaction to antenna gate, defensive and combative. Having said that, there is always at least a 2% truth in every criticism and I believe the BlackBerry exec team will adjust for better results. BlackBerry has a rock solid, proven OS, great devices and software products that will bear fruit. BB is renovating their restaurant and rolling out a new menu while remaining open. Not easy task and I think they are doing great.
    How do they have a rock solid proven OS? They aren't using QNX they are only using the kernel and adding on top of it which can cause problems on any OS. It hasn't been out long enough to be either proven or rock solid.
    06-30-13 11:26 AM
    Loving my Z10...miles better than iphone...i can never go back to iphone...z10 is very efficient device

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 01:34 PM
    I just found a new home for an old Bb Pearl and my Bold 9650, but still hanging on to my 9930 while I break in my Z10 for the last couple of months or so and posting this on my 1.5 year old 64gb PlayBook which was my 5th one after finding good homes for my first ones.
    euphemy likes this.
    06-30-13 10:37 PM
    How do they have a rock solid proven OS? They aren't using QNX they are only using the kernel and adding on top of it which can cause problems on any OS. It hasn't been out long enough to be either proven or rock solid.
    No offense kbz but you might want to actually use it for awhile before you judge it. That being said I absolutely love my Z10 and I still like my PlayBook too. I use the Z10 a lot more but together they handle my computing needs.

Posted via CB10
    06-30-13 10:51 PM
    We LOVE our Torches 9800 and 9810 and 16Gb Playbook ... and a good almost 2 dozen friends & associates ALL love their BBs too, incl. Bolds and new Z- & Q10s. There's even still an 8820 kicking around amongst those, I saw recently.

ALL the rest of us - no exceptions - are contract-locked into our current units until AT LEAST late this Fall.

Hoping that the promised A10 is, in fact, a BB10 SLIDER, "I" continue to support BBRY, but I WILL be the FIRST to critique the abysmal, unbelievably crappy and uninspiring Marketing as THE cause of last quarter's Sh*##y sales.

Just my 2 cents worth from a penniless country.

Cheers, Stay Strong and Keep Moving!
    07-01-13 12:11 AM
    i love my z10 .very happy with it .
    07-01-13 12:29 AM
    ...which is why I believe much of the negative sentiment on these forums since Friday is nothing more than trolls trying to stir the pot here.
    While just about every comment I've made on this forum, might make one think otherwise, my PlayBooks do everything I ever expected them to and I am perfectly happy with them as they are - warts and all.

However; Beware of shooting the messenger.
    Dismissing any display of discontent as trolling, puts you in a light you do not want to be in (EDIT: ...and only serves to divide and alienate).
    Sweeping uncomfortable truths under the rug, is in no way constructive. (EDIT: You can not fix a problem if you do not acknowledge it)
    Last edited by jojon2se; 07-01-13 at 01:24 AM.
    07-01-13 01:12 AM
    I have had my Q10 now for about 2weeks. It is my 5th Blackberry phone and even though there was a definite learning curve with BB10 and I thought I missed my Torch for about a day, I can honestly say this is the most responsive and most comfortable phone I have ever owned. The battery is PHENOMENAL, I can go all day with PLENTY of battery left at the end of the day and the keyboard is the best one YET. I am currently typing this from my iPad and I HATE virtual keyboards with a passion. I cannot reccomend the Q10 enough.
    Last edited by Vegaschick; 07-01-13 at 01:30 AM. Reason: Stupid virtual keyboard!
    07-01-13 01:28 AM
    Of course I still feel happy with my BlackBerry Z10!

I don't understand stand why a decision not to update a two year old device with a new operating system would make me think less of my device. Nor should the fluctuations of a fickle stock market have any bearing on how I perceive my Z10.

Posted via CB10
    I could not have put it better myself.
    07-01-13 04:52 AM
    That being said I absolutely love my Z10 and I still like my PlayBook too. I use the Z10 a lot more but together they handle my computing needs.
    I still like both my Timex Sinclair 2068 and Apple IIc too, but neither handles my computing needs.
    07-01-13 06:25 AM
    Well here I am, on my Z10.

Yup it works. It's doing what it's supposed to do.

I'm happy.

Get me the Aristo.

Sent from my Z10 using Tapatalk 2
    shaleem likes this.
    07-01-13 06:39 AM
    They all work fine but honestly I stopped advocating for BlackBerry products since last Fri. Don't want to embarrass myself more than I have.

I like a Z10 in black but bought white despite slippery back all in the hope of attracting more attention (to phone, not myself) so that I can sell. No longer.

Posted via CB10
    07-01-13 08:01 AM
    Yes, LOVE my Z10 and also my PB ... I am not thinking to switch any of them ... They have what I need ... No reason to leave BB
    07-01-13 10:40 AM
    Absolutely!...I am in love with my white Z10. My only frustration is with Verizon. 10.1 still hasn't arrived and I feel at this rate, it'll be Christmas before we see an update of 10.2 on Verizon.
    07-01-13 10:47 AM
    I love my z10. I don't think I would like to have to go back to not using the gestures and a home button
    07-01-13 10:50 AM
    love my Q10 my wife loves her Z10 too

Posted via CB10
    07-01-13 11:00 AM
    So happy with my 9900 that I turned down a free upgrade from my carrier in exchange for them reducing the cost of my monthly plan by half.

Will wait to see what the new OS7 device turns out to be, if it's a "super bold" I will be having one, if not, I will find myself a brand new 9900 to hold in reserve for the day when my nearly 2 year old one is ready to be retired.

No trackpad, no row of buttons = no interest so no Q for me !!!

BB really dropped the ball doing away with so many traditional Querty Device features with the Q
    07-01-13 11:18 AM
    Will wait to see what the new OS7 device turns out to be, if it's a "super bold" I will be having one, if not, I will find myself a brand new 9900 to hold in reserve for the day when my nearly 2 year old one is ready to be retired.
    That brings up a point:
    If Blackberry goes belly-up and BIS dies with it, will BBOS phones still be able to receive email?

For example, I can (and recently did) reactivate my more aged Palm Treo 755p, and it was still able to pull (some) email accounts. Of course, it didn't use BIS.
    Last edited by BergerKing; 07-01-13 at 03:42 PM. Reason: Edit in lieu of infraction
    07-01-13 11:31 AM
    That brings up a point:
    If Blackberry goes tits-up and BIS dies with it, will BBOS phones still be able to receive email?

For example, I can (and recently did) reactivate my more aged Palm Treo 755p, and it was still able to pull (some) email accounts. Of course, it didn't use BIS.
    Being that it would be a couple years before BB would shutter the doors, I think you wouldn't have to worry much or at least have enough run room to get a new device.
    07-01-13 11:45 AM
    I have had my Q10 now for about 2weeks. It is my 5th Blackberry phone and even though there was a definite learning curve with BB10 and I thought I missed my Torch for about a day, I can honestly say this is the most responsive and most comfortable phone I have ever owned. The battery is PHENOMENAL, I can go all day with PLENTY of battery left at the end of the day and the keyboard is the best one YET. I am currently typing this from my iPad and I HATE virtual keyboards with a passion. I cannot reccomend the Q10 enough.
    What?
    07-01-13 03:13 PM
    I, for one, am still happy with my Z10. Of course, I don't expect it to halt global warming or stop nuclear proliferation.
    07-01-13 03:22 PM
    I am still loving my Z10
    07-01-13 03:29 PM
    Just picked up a new 9930 for my niece through Sprint, and even with upgrade it set us back more than $200 with shipping. Looked on Amazon and eBay for better deals, but could spot none. Amazon appeared not to have Sprint phones, and eBay had some questionable used ones for no less than $150.
    07-01-13 03:36 PM
    I love my Z10 more than my 9790, 9780, 9700, 8900 and 8300. Blackberry user since 2007
    07-01-13 04:20 PM
104 ... 2345