Always loved my BlackBerry's. Third one with no regrets

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 09:27 PM
  2. world traveler and former ceo's Avatar
    i have both the Z10 and the Q10 � love BOTH products!!! � and looking forward to OS 10.2 upgrades when they come!! �.

the stock.. well . that's another thing �..
    Jerale Hoard likes this.
    06-29-13 09:29 PM
    At this point Idk, my PlayBook isn't that useful my music gateway stopped working after 3 weeks. My Z10 is lacking apps that I find myself using my old android for. The only blackberry product I have ever truly been happy with is my 9700. My girlfriend and I decided if BlackBerry doesn't get it together by next year this time we'll be trying a new platform. Tech industry is moving fast if you don't take it seriously you'll be left behind by the customer.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 09:34 PM
    I'm a happy customer with my Z10 and PB. No worries here.
    06-29-13 09:39 PM
    Yes, I still love my Z10 and plan to sideload some apps very soon.

Sent from my sexy Z10 in Sin City ;-)
    06-29-13 09:39 PM
    You know, I'd love to be able to enjoy a new BB, but so far it hasn't been in the cards. I gotta live with that, for now. I liked my little Style quite a bit, but it couldn't handle my needs any longer, and it is still in daily use for other functions. I still like it, but as a primary device, eh, it's a bit.....cranky. Until I can make the change, I operate just fine supporting the community, albeit on another device. I'm not going to invest myself in hating on people's phones, it is kinda petty, really. Dumping on the other guy means it's gonna bite you when you're down. We're reaping that whirlwind, lately, it seems.
    bigedschukar and grover5 like this.
    06-29-13 09:41 PM
    I love my Z10 and I tell anyone who asks that it is a great phone and more greatness will be coming. It's still a new OS, and it needs to grow.

Canadian Z10 owner on Telus
    canuckvoip likes this.
    06-29-13 10:01 PM
    Love my Q10 and PlayBook. Loved them last Thursday, love them today. Nothing has changed. Too bad BlackBerry blew the launches of the BB10 devices, but that doesn't mean that the devices themselves are bad. Not surprised about the PlayBook, either. I'm sure they tried to make BB10 work on it, but the hardware couldn't handle it. It still works fine for what I need.
    canuckvoip and anon(4268859) like this.
    06-29-13 10:17 PM
    Still love my Z10. The PlayBook on the other hand, hasn't been my daily driver tablet for over a year.
    06-29-13 10:29 PM
    Loved my Z10 before Thursday and still do today. My son is enjoying the PlayBook. Great battery life and video display. That tablet has been thru countless road trips, abuse and hours of usage. And it still delivers. My husband one the other hand has replaced his SGII three times. As long as it serves my needs, I will continue supporting BlackBerry.

Curve 8320, Bold 9780, Bold 9900, PB 64gb, Z10
    canuckvoip likes this.
    06-29-13 10:37 PM
    Yeah, just checked my Z10 and apparently it still works, even when the stock price is below $15.

Posted via CB10
    Blackberry devices are known to continue to work even with the stock as low as $5, even though the sticker on the box only claims "crash proof to $7/share"

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    bekkay likes this.
    06-29-13 10:38 PM
    I am generally happy with my Z10, although the OS needs refinement.
    06-29-13 10:47 PM
    I'm "happy" with my Q10 (hated my Z10) but I would never recommend it like I used to recommend my older BBs. I'm happy enough with my Q10 to put up with it until it craps out or until it pisses me off enough for me to finally switch to iOS or Android (probably iOS though) but willing to put up with the Q10 as my phone activity slows down over the summer when I take time off work and many of my clients go on vacation.
    06-29-13 10:53 PM
    Yes enjoy my z10

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 10:53 PM
    I have used BlackBerry products for 6 years. I have to say, the wait for the z10 to launch was long and difficult. I had my 9800 which I liked for the most part but the last 6 months with it I could not slide it open because as soon as I did my screen when all static. There was something messed up inside with the slider wires or something so basically I was practicing with just a touch screen for my z10. Anyways I really like my Z10. Fortunately I have no had any issues with it at all. I also have a PlayBook. I did like the bridge function before but even if I had it with the z10 I don't think I would use it. I hardly use my PlayBook now that I have my z10. I will use it occasionally when I'm on the couch watching TV and I wanna browse the Web a but and watch YouTube vids. So as bad as things are looking right now for BlackBerry I think they will be on down the road and I myself am very happy with my BlackBerry devices.

BlackBerry for life. Kick'n it with my Z10.
    BergerKing likes this.
    06-29-13 10:54 PM
    Of course I'm still happy with my BlackBerry products. I just got this Z10 in March and I love it more and more every day. It's such an awesome device.

I also still use my PlayBook everyday. Use it bad a media player, movies, reading pdfs, taking notes, and Web browsing etc etc. Works just fine, has awesome speakers, and a great tablet for gaming.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 10:56 PM
    I love BB....too bad the company is run by buffoons...I'm not mad that the PB isn't getting BB10 (though I am one of the many who bought a SECOND one on the idea that BB10 was coming to it...it was the only reason why I bought it) I'm mad because it has now become a credibility/honesty issue.
    I want to get TWO Q5's for my kids....but with the earnings statement, this stock, and the company, are finally heading to zero. THEN what do I do with two Q5's that will have ZERO support? I hope some competent company buys them out, fires the three stooges (Heins, Saunders, and super buffoon Boulben) and sees the OS for the awesome OS it is
    richardat likes this.
    06-29-13 10:59 PM
    Blackberry devices are known to continue to work even with the stock as low as $5, even though the sticker on the box only claims "crash proof to $7/share"

It's going to go lower than that
    06-29-13 11:01 PM
    Me and my wife love our z10's. I love how my z10 handles all my communication needs. Fast, smooth, the wonderful gestures to the magnificent keyboard (nothing touches this out there now) and that fabulous HUB. I can't do without it. I can't imagine myself having to scroll through many icons to select the icon I'm looking for. What a waste of my valuable time. The HUB and the gestures is what makes multitasking very fast and efficient. Who cares about the Q1 results. Wait until Q2 and Q3 results when the the z10 Q10, and Q5 have been available worldwide and then we will set the numbers. People are overreacting as this is still a new OS and it needs time to develop and get into the hands of many people. It didn't take Apple just 6 months or Samsung. It took them years. BlackBerry will do it and we will see BB10 kick some nice buttttt. Looking forward to the Aristo when it comes out. I would love a bigger screen and show it it off as well. It's gonna be sweet.

I think a new playbook will come as well and it wik run flawlessly and have our nice bridge that we need. BlackBerry made the right decision about the playbook, i think it just wasn't running smooth or working the way the way they wanted it. So it was better to just abandon it then have angry customers again saying that it not working properly. I have my playbook and I still use it for watching my YouTube videos and scrolling through websites when my eyes are to tired for a 4.2" screen. It served it's purpose since 2011. It's time for new playbook with awesome specs that will compete with new tablets from apple and Samsumg , it only makes sense. Sorry for the long rant. Keeping my z10's, love them.

Posted via CB10 from my Awesome Z10
    06-29-13 11:19 PM
    enjoy my Z10 ?Q10 both are wonderful and perfect

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 11:27 PM
    Loving my Z10! FBBBBF! (forever BlackBerry BlackBerry forever)

Posted via CB10
    06-29-13 11:33 PM
    I have a 9900. It is phone. We are not intimate. Once my contract is up, I will look for a new phone. Might be a BlackBerry. I am a typical smartphone consumer.
    06-29-13 11:39 PM
    yes . still very much happy with it . it does not give me issues
    06-29-13 11:43 PM
    I have a 9900. It is phone. We are not intimate. Once my contract is up, I will look for a new phone. Might be a BlackBerry. I am a typical smartphone consumer.
    Do typical smartphone consumers even know what crackberry is?

06-29-13 11:44 PM
    What BlackBerry needs to do is put this on to television to catch people's attention who don't know anything about the new BB10 phones.

Posted via CB10
    gritsinct likes this.
    06-29-13 11:51 PM
104 1234 ...