I don't have docs 2 go for some reason. but I am rollin' wit 4.5.077 can I download this OTA instead of using the DM app loader?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-09 06:24 AM
    Just take your BB browser to dataviz.com and select "try."
    01-26-09 06:28 AM
    Ok I will thanks. Reason I ask is when I do it from DM app loader its gets stuck backing up my wireless downloaded apps.

01-26-09 06:40 AM
    I had to get mine directly from them OTA, the version that came with my OS upgrade wouldn't upgrade to handle spreadsheets.
    01-26-09 06:42 AM
    Well I tried but said I needed a code that came with the verison I got with my handheld some comfrimation number hhhhmmm

01-26-09 06:51 AM
    Is this the free version? I don't recall ever getting a code from them, even when I registered and upgraded to the latest version. If you're using the professional version they'd have e-mailed you an unlock code, I'm thinking.
    01-26-09 06:55 AM
    Well the website says it allready on my device but it aint, so how do I get the free ver. like I said it shows that I can install it from the DM app loader but when I try it gets hung up on something like backing up wireless downloaded apps. Then stops...

01-26-09 07:12 AM
    Have you tried deleting it? Just go to options/advanced/apps and nuke it from there, then try again.
    01-26-09 07:16 AM
    It doesn't show up in my apps on my bb just on my DM, but when I go to dataviz.com it can tell I have an 8330 some how and says I have this app on my device. Grrrr

01-26-09 07:19 AM
    I've got nothing. It sounds like you have a larger problem going on here, and I'm in over my head. It hanging up when you try to use DM isn't a good sign, methinks.
    01-26-09 07:21 AM
    Just saw your other thread about dropping it into water. I think your problems run deep, my friend. Last thing on my mind right now would be Docs.
    01-26-09 07:23 AM
    Oh its back up and running smooth since I did a mem wipe. Just can't get Doc 2 go maybe ill try the DM again.

01-26-09 07:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD