Hey I have an unlocked blackberry storm on the AT&T network. I tried downloading documents to go 1.005 or whatever the newest version is through different websites that came with free serials and tried installing it onto the blackberry but I found that after I loaded the software on the storm I could not find it on the storm. Any ideas? Also, will it be possible to buy the docs to go software from the actual vendor because I dont have a data plan or anything to get it OTA.
    02-09-09 12:54 AM
    Hey I have an unlocked blackberry storm on the AT&T network. I tried downloading documents to go 1.005 or whatever the newest version is through different websites that came with free serials and tried installing it onto the blackberry but I found that after I loaded the software on the storm I could not find it on the storm. Any ideas? Also, will it be possible to buy the docs to go software from the actual vendor because I dont have a data plan or anything to get it OTA.
    The documents to go app should be in the applications folder and be represented as word to go, sheet to go and slideshow to go. If you buy the actual app from dataviz, they will give you a serial to enter into the app.

You can purchase it straight from the dataviz website. It is preferred that you use the OTA version but there is also a DM version.

http://download.dataviz.com/support/...6_ota_os47.zip

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-09 02:06 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD