stupid question i know. however, i would like to get everyones viewpoint on whether att would commit iphone suicide by releasing the blackberry storm on their network. i wont get into the debate about the iphone vs the blackberry, as they are two different phones. but, what does everyone think? is att scared to bring the storm on board?
    07-24-09 10:16 AM
    do you think the iphone will ever come to verizon?
    07-24-09 10:20 AM
    As I used a Storm for a good while, and currently use an iPhone along w/ my Bold, I can honestly say, there should be no worry that iPhone users would jump ship to use the Storm.
    07-24-09 10:21 AM
    honestly, it might. there were rumors a couple months saying that a iphone lite would come to verizon or other cdma's. so really there is no way of saying for sure. att has a contract for those 5 years but nothing says anything apple has to go to them.
    07-24-09 10:27 AM
    I know someone who cancelled their verizon account and is now on att with an iphone and is getting his storm to try and work on att.
    07-24-09 10:37 AM
    I know someone who cancelled their verizon account and is now on att with an iphone and is getting his storm to try and work on att.
    Storm 2 will be on att. 9520, gsm version. This is confirmed.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-09 10:41 AM
    well i know they sell the storm unlocked on ebay. im not sure what its unlocked for. im curious though
    07-24-09 10:43 AM
    Storm 2 will be on att. 9520, gsm version. This is confirmed.

ah not too shabby. i figured they couldnt hold out forever. i think that might effect iphone sales. not by a lot. but i do beleive it might. anyone else think so? there is a huge blackberry userbase.
    07-24-09 10:44 AM
    I really don't see if affecting iphone sales.

07-24-09 12:42 PM
    I don't think that it would affect iphone sales because the Storm has had so many issues and I've read quite a few posts from people saying that they want to trade their Storm for a Tour. Unless AT&T works all of the bugs out of the Storm, I think that the iphone will still be one of their biggest sellers.

07-24-09 01:22 PM
    I've heard as early as Christmas and as late as 2011.
    07-24-09 01:24 PM
    My understanding from what i've read was that Apple approached Verizon first with the iPhone and they passed on it. So then Apple took it to AT&T and AT&T snatched it up. I could be wrong and im not an expert, just throwing in my 2 cents.
    07-24-09 01:49 PM
    This cite is all about 2 cents lol. I'm hoping they bring the iphone over here I could sell my gf's itouch and phone and get her one device.
    07-24-09 01:50 PM
    storm isnt really that impressive of a phone.... word mole is its standout feature.
    07-24-09 01:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD