Though my sony walkman is a bit superior to 9300 in playing music, the difference is not that much with my earphones (Sony MDR-EX57). So find it unnecessary to carry them both and I am quite happy with the blackberry's sound.
    04-25-11 12:59 AM
    I noticed from the beginning that BB puts out a nice sound with the original headset. A few days ago I bought the blackberry vm-605 and I play my music or podcasts over the car stereo.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-25-11 02:49 AM
    I think I keep 5 songs total on my BB because my mp3 player is generally just as close to me as the BB. Considering everything I carry with me nearly all the time, this does not come as much of a surprise to my friends. My 10 year old car has no mp3 player dock, so I use an FM transmitter for listening in the car.

Yeah, I could hook up the transmitter to the phone, but if I get a call, it interrupts the music and I've got this thing the size of a fun size candy bar hanging off the phone (because half the time I can't find my bluetooth...you have no idea how many times I've left it in the piano lab at school).

I do like the earbuds that came with the phone. I keep them hidden because my cat likes to chew the foam off of them, and my last set of earbuds wound up as a snack for the rabbit. O_O
    04-25-11 06:56 AM
    Yah, I prefer using my BB for music also. This isn't to say that true MP3 players aren't better but for me, my BB plays just fine. I'm not obsessive about music quality either. My BB plays plenty fine for my needs and not having to deal with a separate device is great. I have more than enough as it is. I'm just now starting to get into using Amazon/Google's Cloud service for music. Makes it easier to play music over multiple devices
    04-25-11 07:58 AM
204 ... 789
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD