why you choose blackberry phone?
    12-30-15 06:33 AM
    Based on the last few years.... that might be why many don't choose BlackBerry.
    Elephant_Canyon and shaleem like this.
    12-30-15 07:33 AM
    For me now days the most important reasons is the PKB and the hub.
    12-30-15 12:55 PM
    Pkb and Brilliant screen of the passport, that and I hated the iphone I had between Blackberries.

Posted via CB10
    12-30-15 01:07 PM
    For me it's a mix of everything. BB10 is by far my absolute favorite mobile OS and the form factor/build quality of the Passport keeps me coming back.

I've got the Priv, LG G4, Note 3 and more but I don't enjoy using them as much as I love using the Passport. I could have any phone out there and the Passport is still tops in my books.

Posted via CB10
    world saviour and Bbnivende like this.
    12-30-15 01:18 PM
    PKB in my case. My main driver is an iPhone 6 for a work phone. I have a Nexus 6 as a personal phone. The Passport is to do some social media testing for work.

Posted via CB10
    12-30-15 01:21 PM
    Used to be both. Now not so much for software
    12-30-15 11:41 PM
    OS10 first and foremost. But also build quality, I had mine since Oct 2014 with no issues whatsoever. Love the PKB.
    Using an Itoy 6 for work (forced to). God I dislike that phone. Am baffled as to the success of it. Even the camera (!) on my PP is better.

Member of the exclusive club of BlackBerry Passport owners.
    12-31-15 12:05 AM
    There was an article on the BlackBerry Blog about this one guy that uses the Classic as a way of getting work done, yet still being able to not forget about the world all around you. He was making the point that people on other media-centric devices tend to waste so much time on their devices that it's ridiculous. However, with his Classic, he finds that it's a statement that he values getting things done, and not wasting time.

Posted via CB10
    12-31-15 12:10 AM
    There was an article on the BlackBerry Blog about this one guy that uses the Classic as a way of getting work done, yet still being able to not forget about the world all around you. He was making the point that people on other media-centric devices tend to waste so much time on their devices that it's ridiculous. However, with his Classic, he finds that it's a statement that he values getting things done, and not wasting time.

Posted via CB10
    If life is only about getting things done then that would work.
    Elephant_Canyon likes this.
    12-31-15 07:31 AM
    If life is only about getting things done then that would work.
    Not everyone needs a device that plays games or funny cat videos off YouTube.

Posted via CB10
    12-31-15 07:43 AM

Posted via CB10
    Your talking extremes. Be realistic.
    12-31-15 07:48 AM
    Perhaps it was a step back to the roots (TREO). I found with Q10 a perfect tool and BB10 is a top software matched on the device. Q10 is small has qwerty input and is quick. I didn't know the Hub and I love it. I looking forward to Vienna.

Posted via CB10
    12-31-15 07:52 AM
    The OS is excellent. I've never had build quality issues. My family and I have owned several. We've dropped them many times and I'm always surprised to pick them up and see no breaks.

Posted via CB10
    12-31-15 07:56 AM
    Your talking extremes. Be realistic.
    Yes I am. I want a device that I can use for simple tasks. Videos and games are time-wasters. There a laptops and desktops for that. I sold both of my tablets recently because they were only being used for gaming, watching pointless videos, and other useless things. It's all about priorities. To each their own though.

Posted via CB10
    TgeekB and howards like this.
    12-31-15 08:05 AM

Posted via CB10
    I wonder if he can find an old Moto Razor that he can use. Or the ever popular bag phone.
    12-31-15 12:01 PM
    I choose a Blackberry for the multitasking and hub features. Blackberry has a seriously awesome way of handling tasks on a mobile device and I can't stand clicking around to different apps to keep up with communications (I call it "putting out the notification fires"). Apps don't matter to me because in most cases there's a website for that and streaming videos are better on a bigger screen. (Games are an exception, but I don't have the time.)
    12-31-15 03:09 PM
    I absolutely love physical keywords, and needed a phone that was about communication first before anything else.

Posted from my Blackberry Classic
    12-31-15 03:18 PM

Posted via CB10
    I guess if a person has no personal discipline then choose one that solves that problem. I have tablets and a phone I like and I don't use either for games. I do watch a few movies when traveling. Don't waste work time or personal time playing games, tweeting or watching cat videos. I do use several very good productivity apps.

I do use my phone and tablets in my photo studio to control my camera and lights and to review the images. They are also used to maintain my studio's Web site. I guess some must consider this a toy but I make a good side income from photography. I have been using my phone in my studio since 2009. The so called toys have only been getting better over the years.
    MikeX74 likes this.
    12-31-15 05:10 PM
    Because there is simply no other OS (I have used them all) as mobile communication centric as BlackBerry 10 and the phenomenal HUB. I manage a ridiculous amount of emails (on average 1500 per week) on 5 email accounts in running our appraisal business. I cannot imagine a device without the Hub and my ability to separate and manage as I need. This and my ability to use Blend with my tablet when I am chilling out. Unmatched.

The newest member....Cobalt Classic
    Nance_Luke and Rene_Q10 like this.
    12-31-15 05:39 PM
    From Kitchener-Waterloo, I feel it's important to support a local company.

Posted via CB10
    Nance_Luke likes this.
    12-31-15 05:47 PM
    yeah, for how long?^^^^
    12-31-15 06:03 PM
    I chose BlackBerry because of the look and feel of the hardware.

The BlackBerry OS for me was always a disadvantage.
    12-31-15 06:16 PM
    Trust!

Posted via Priv...
    12-31-15 11:09 PM
    I choose BlackBerry because I've been a loyal BlackBerry user since the days of the Bold 9700. That Bold was an amazing phone, and I used it for three years.

Posted via CB10
    12-31-15 11:45 PM
40 12