Hello all. I come from a Windows world where you have to cleanup everything after you uninstall a program, you know. Remove the folder if the uninstaller didn't do it's job, remove registry entries and/or dll or other system files that were left over... and eventually reformatting because there is too much sh*t left in the OS.

How about blackberry application? This is my first BB and I try a lot of software and I'm wondering if everything is indeed wiped out when I delete it from the Application option.

Thanks
    09-22-09 07:58 PM
    With all the gurus here, im kinda surprised no one answered yet!
    09-23-09 06:59 AM
    Jus go into Options>Advance Options>Highlight the application to be deleted>hit BB menu key and hit delete...after that just restart the device and your done lol, simple as that! It will even give you the option to restart after you delete the application.
    09-23-09 07:19 AM
    There may be some things left in the RMS database, but there isn't a way that I have found to edit out just those things. Other than that, everything is pretty much gone when the app is deleted.
    09-23-09 09:06 AM
    Alright then. Thanks
    09-23-09 10:07 AM
    The joy of Java, everything is contained in the COD file that is installed on your device.

Remove it and it is gone.
    09-23-09 10:10 AM
    Heck. Do a battery pull here and there too. Can't hurt and will only help!
    09-23-09 10:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD