i notice that people sort of make up words, or use multiple words for one common meaning

do we have anything that outlines BB and related technical jargon? maybe a how to guide?

this whole leak/official/beta stuff is confusing too many n00bs

i like "unreleased" instead of leak or "unsupported" vs beta/other carrier's OS release/hybrids, etc...

any other ones we can share?
    09-01-09 07:46 PM
    Well a lot of those words you mentioned are just internet/tech slang really. You even said one your self 'n00b'. Because slang and jargon is always changing there is no official site I know to learn more. The best thing is to hang around here long enough and you'll catch on pretty quickly.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-09 10:18 PM
    Well a lot of those words you mentioned are just internet/tech slang really. You even said one your self 'n00b'. Because slang and jargon is always changing there is no official site I know to learn more. The best thing is to hang around here long enough and you'll catch on pretty quickly.

I thought what you said was funny. I'm just joking around with you.

You said "The best thing is to hang around here long enough and you'll catch on pretty quickly." Have you noticed how many posts he has. lol
    09-01-09 10:31 PM
    He's mobile. He can't see. And I forgive you for your transgressions

09-01-09 10:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD