1st What are the Ringtones? Do we have the same classic Ringtones? If not Can U download Ringtones (Unlike Windows Phone). My 2nd question is about Email, I LOVED opening an email and it opens on my computer inbox as well, I also love the feature about deleting the message just off my phone and NOT off the main email inbox.(Delete on Handheld only) Do we have those options like we did in OS7, This feature is a Special one and i'm sure I'm not the only 1 saying this. Its very confusing coming home and open your email and u have read it already on the phone
    02-26-13 11:53 AM
    There are only a few basic tones but you can certainly add any MP3s that you want to use as ringtones/alerts.

Depending on how you setup your email and what service you use, you should be able to achieve what you're looking for.
    Jonathank likes this.
    02-26-13 12:01 PM
    ^^^like that^^^

Posted via CB10
    02-26-13 12:03 PM
    I haven't found a way to delete off handheld only OP.
    Certainly not with push as well.
    I'd be happy to hear if it is possible.
    02-26-13 12:14 PM
    I haven't found a way to delete off handheld only OP.
    Certainly not with push as well.
    I'd be happy to hear if it is possible.
    That just means its not 2 way sync.
    02-26-13 12:17 PM
    I believe that you can no longer decide per each email. It's delete them all or none. Sadly this is how other systems work as well.

Posted via CB10
    02-26-13 12:24 PM
    [QUOTE=battery;8038548]I believe that you can no longer decide per each email. It's delete them all or none. Sadly this is how other systems work as well.

Posted via CB10[/]
    This is what made Emailing on a BB Great, as well as on time lol, but seriously why would they leave out a feature like this? The wife has a windows phone and says deleting off handheld only was one of the things she missed on her BB and was looking forward to this on BB10. It makes working from a phone MUCH easier and knowing what u have already taken care of for the day..u say this is how other systems work? That's why BB was ALWAYS THE BEST and shined, BB made Email simple and fast and gave us options unlike the others but now it seems like we are like the others... Email is what stands out when u hear the word BlackBerry wtf
    battery likes this.
    02-26-13 06:01 PM
    [QUOTE=Jonathank;8039939]
    I believe that you can no longer decide per each email. It's delete them all or none. Sadly this is how other systems work as well.

Posted via CB10[/]
    This is what made Emailing on a BB Great, as well as on time lol, but seriously why would they leave out a feature like this? The wife has a windows phone and says deleting off handheld only was one of the things she missed on her BB and was looking forward to this on BB10. It makes working from a phone MUCH easier and knowing what u have already taken care of for the day..u say this is how other systems work? That's why BB was ALWAYS THE BEST and shined, BB made Email simple and fast and gave us options unlike the others but now it seems like we are like the others... Email is what stands out when u hear the word BlackBerry wtf
    Totally agree. My only real complaint. I think the is a product of BISless.

Posted via CB10
    Jonathank likes this.
    02-26-13 09:23 PM
    [QUOTE=battery;8040722]

Totally agree. My only real complaint. I think the is a product of BISless.

Posted via CB10
    Nope. Lack of delete on smartphone only is a product of shoddy application design and implementation.
    02-26-13 09:41 PM
    I hope they bring back "Deleat on Handheld Only" That & a few other BB features are missing on BB10. Though I understand it's a new OS & will probably grow with more advanced features in the future....just hope they don't go the way of the iPhone & try to simplify everything.
    sydsam and Jonathank like this.
    02-26-13 10:12 PM