So I've tried so many times to get these installs perfect with every brand from BSE to Phantom Skinz. Every time, something goes wrong, because I pretty much suck at it. I live in a really small town, so theres no Invisible Shield kiosks around. I like the quality of Phantom Skinz better, having used both, so I was wondering if Phantom Skinz kiosks existed. I'm pretty much looking for somewhere to perfectly and professionally install it for me. I'm going to Manhattan in a couple of weeks, so I guessed that I could get it done there. I went on the Phantom Skinz site to find a store locator, but one doesn't exist. On the IS site, I got some stores with red markers, and some with yellow, but none of them are official IS stores. So my two questions are: Do Phantom Skinz kiosks/stores/places to install them exist? And do the stores with red markers in Manhattan install IS? Or does anyone know of a place in Manhattan that does? Thanks a bunch.
    08-11-09 08:31 PM
    So I've tried so many times to get these installs perfect with every brand from BSE to Phantom Skinz. Every time, something goes wrong, because I pretty much suck at it. I live in a really small town, so theres no Invisible Shield kiosks around. I like the quality of Phantom Skinz better, having used both, so I was wondering if Phantom Skinz kiosks existed. I'm pretty much looking for somewhere to perfectly and professionally install it for me. I'm going to Manhattan in a couple of weeks, so I guessed that I could get it done there. I went on the Phantom Skinz site to find a store locator, but one doesn't exist. On the IS site, I got some stores with red markers, and some with yellow, but none of them are official IS stores. So my two questions are: Do Phantom Skinz kiosks/stores/places to install them exist? And do the stores with red markers in Manhattan install IS? Or does anyone know of a place in Manhattan that does? Thanks a bunch.
    Hi mileyyy,

Of course we have kiosks/retail outlets and they do exist. We also will do a free install on your phone if you ship it to us. If you are considering that option, please email our Customer Service Department and they will give you the details. It is painless, except that you will be without your phone for a couple of days, depending on your shipping method. We are here to help you.

Guru
    08-11-09 09:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD