I heard they presently have a 0% market share. Does Obama still use one? What companies still use the Blackberry? I used a Blackberry for more than 2 years before moving to an iPhone 2 years ago. I do miss some things about the Blackberry especially the track pad. I played with that Q10 and hated it. The BB Bold was far better. Its a shame these days to get one you have to order it as most retailers like Best Buy no longer carry them in stores. This was not the case in 2009 when I moved to a BB. Overall the iPhone is the better device, but there are definitely some things I miss about the BB. The keyboard, trackpad, lack of all the games and other distractions, volume profiles, app switcher (like what I get on the desktop) sync with MS Office on the Mac, etc..

IPhone is great but I get distracted all the time by it. In some ways I thought about going to the BB Bold for that reason, but I would have to order it online or buy it used on Ebay or something. I have Sprint.
    02-07-14 05:38 AM
    What exactly are we asking here? Note I hate bumping this but I must ask

Posted Via CB10 - Q10SQN100-1/10.2.1.1925
    02-07-14 05:44 AM
    No.

Z10 from Day One
    02-07-14 06:05 AM
    I heard they presently have a 0% market share. Does Obama still use one? What companies still use the Blackberry? I used a Blackberry for more than 2 years before moving to an iPhone 2 years ago. I do miss some things about the Blackberry especially the track pad. I played with that Q10 and hated it. The BB Bold was far better. Its a shame these days to get one you have to order it as most retailers like Best Buy no longer carry them in stores. This was not the case in 2009 when I moved to a BB. Overall the iPhone is the better device, but there are definitely some things I miss about the BB. The keyboard, trackpad, lack of all the games and other distractions, volume profiles, app switcher (like what I get on the desktop) sync with MS Office on the Mac, etc..

IPhone is great but I get distracted all the time by it. In some ways I thought about going to the BB Bold for that reason, but I would have to order it online or buy it used on Ebay or something. I have Sprint.
    You realise your thoughts are centred around the legacy device you had 2Yrs ago.....and if you used one of the new range, BB10, you would find that the specs, RAM etc are higher than the iphone.....
    02-07-14 06:07 AM
    My favorite troll from this post is that he knows what a q10 is, looked at it, and decided the bold was better. Yeah there are some who claim they like 7.1 better than 10 but people like that probably didn't jump ship 2 years ago..

Posted via CB10
    Mecca EL and Bor Navas like this.
    02-07-14 06:10 AM

Well I had to go back to Blackberry. I tried iPhone but I had to give up my first born for more memory. Very limited in specs. Still no SD? If iOS is that good, why is jailbreaking the next best thing since sliced bread? Then I went to Samsung Note 2. Very cheaply made. Screen is very dim. Couldn't see much on sunny days. It was like playing the lottery when I was answering calls. It sounded bad too. The lock button is in the wrong place. And the thing would randomly not run my apps when I really needed it to. Yeah, just like the lottery.
    nico2004 and Mecca EL like this.
    02-07-14 06:34 AM
    Beside all of us in here, some of those people use it 2.

Posted from my new toy Z30.
    02-07-14 06:43 AM
    Do people still use BlackBerries?-jm14dxv43wu5s9ltinkplhj21e-.jpg.png

Posted from my new toy Z30.
    Mecca EL and KDB84 like this.
    02-07-14 06:44 AM
    What constitutes a better device will depend on the user's needs. I CHOOSE BlackBerry for its expandable memory, universal charger, removable battery for the Q10 and Z10, HDMI output, NFC, DLNA, blue tooth that plays well with other devices, a keyboard that is not cramped and narrow, non reliance on a closed iTunes environment, better email and communication experience, smooth UI, calendar and email integration and many other reasons . The iPhone does not have a lot of the features that I have listed therefore making it a non contender for a lot of consumers. I know friends who have iPhones for work and Androids for personal usage. They prefer the Androids to the IOS experience.

My family and I were diehard Apple users for about ten years with our first Mac Power book G4. It has stopped meeting our needs in a device diverse household.

Zed 10 with 1925 leak
    Mecca EL likes this.
    02-07-14 07:34 AM
    Alot of people use blackberry. Some use the phones others the service others both.

Just because you don't have a bank account, contact list, or social security number doesn't mean that is the case for everyone.

Posted via CB10
    02-07-14 07:52 AM
    Nope.
    I only use BlackBerry phones.
    Never Blackberries.

Posted via CB10
    02-07-14 07:57 AM
    I'm using one so if I start to count it is already one

Posted via CB10
    02-07-14 07:59 AM
    How can someone with over 600 posts on a BlackBerry website even ask this? I don't usually flame or troll posts but c'mon. This is foolish. And before you ask, I stupidly clicked on this post after looking at the title and thinking: "there has got to be more to this". Clearly I was wrong.
    CerveloJohn likes this.
    02-07-14 08:07 AM
    How can someone with over 600 posts on a BlackBerry website even ask this? I don't usually flame or troll posts but c'mon. This is foolish. And before you ask, I stupidly clicked on this post after looking at the title and thinking: "there has got to be more to this". Clearly I was wrong.
    You're right, there isn't any more to this...

Thread closed.
    02-07-14 08:13 AM