Okay so I've been a BlackBerry user since the original Pearl and I've been itching to play with a Z10 (still haven't seen one in the wild), but when I went to play with one at a Verizon store, it seemed sort of sluggish and not entirely responsive, maybe because I was doing the exit demo mode trick? Either way are you guys experiencing this? Not relative to older BlackBerrys but to say like an iPhone? I'm not particularly a power a user so I won't be missing the multiple alarms BUT the 30 day email restriction I have been hearing about is something to be concerned about.

I am on T-Mobile and a prospective college freshmen (UCSB woot!) so I don't have a large pool of money to buy a Z10 outright since they got rid of the contract discounts so lately I have been looking to either iPhones or even *shudder* androids.... Apps ARE a big deal for me and as much as I want the Z10 and for BlackBerry to succeed (I'm a shareholder) I have to do what's practical for me. So Z10 owners out there, would the Z10 be a good fit for me? Or am I better off going with Samsung or Apple? Truthful and unbiased responses are welcome, despite this being a BlackBerry fan site haha.
    Thanks in advance!
    04-26-13 03:03 AM
    Hi, i can't awnser your question but can give you my opinion.

I love the phone so far, never got huge problems with so far. It is fast and always by my side if i need it. Love the UI and swipes...
    Very usfull for work and uni.
    Look at the Q10 maybe it will match better with your needs.

The 30 days willbe updated in 10.1....

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 04:05 AM
    You should totally buy it....trust me.....I am a total stranger on a blackberry fan site.....would I lie or be biased.
    MobileMadness002 likes this.
    04-26-13 04:26 AM
    You should buy. I'm using and it's great !
    04-26-13 04:42 AM
    If Apps are critical for you then the Z10 maybe an issue for you. Otherwise it's an awesome phone which is really smooth and snappy.

The 30 day email limitation has been removed in the latest OS update.

Maybe what you could do is determine which apps you MUST have and then check of they (or an alternative) are available on the Z10. If it's not a specific app but rather just having access to ALL apps as soon as they come out then a BlackBerry probably isn't for you.

Posted via CB10 on my Commodore 64
    04-26-13 06:13 AM
    Why not read the reviews and comparisons against the other major smartphones in the crackberrry blog do that you can make an informed purchase.

You know we don't want you to come back and start a "Returned my Z10" thread

Posted via CB10
    04-26-13 07:08 AM
    If Apps are critical for you then the Z10 maybe an issue for you. Otherwise it's an awesome phone which is really smooth and snappy.

The 30 day email limitation has been removed in the latest OS update.

Maybe what you could do is determine which apps you MUST have and then check of they (or an alternative) are available on the Z10. If it's not a specific app but rather just having access to ALL apps as soon as they come out then a BlackBerry probably isn't for you.

Posted via CB10 on my Commodore 64
    Good idea! I'll compile my list in class today haha
    04-26-13 09:25 AM