OK people-
    You can call me sick, strung-out, or a certified crack head if you like. If my berry isn't sleeping with me, he's in his own little bedsy wedsy with a little berry blanky. Is there any of you out there that has did anything similar so that i dont feel like the only caring parent of a Berry??
    02-24-08 05:04 AM
    For me I don't do that. My BB at night is in it's leather case.And that's ok with me.
    02-24-08 05:42 AM
    No haven't done this.
    02-24-08 05:43 AM
    Uh....you need to seek professional help. Or your just trolling.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-24-08 05:55 AM
    Hahahahahahaha!

Thanks for the laugh to start my day!!!
    02-24-08 08:27 AM
    Dude...there are clearly some obsessive/compulsive issues that you need to address!

Mine sleeps in the nude, on my bedside lamp table plugged into the charger pretty much every night. It sleeps very well...and is ready to rock every morning!!
    02-24-08 09:02 AM
    My Berry sleeps under my pillow.
    02-24-08 09:49 AM
    You gotta post a pic! If it's true I gotta see this!

02-24-08 10:10 AM
    yeah....

uh....

no?

-db
    02-24-08 10:11 AM
    It sounds cute, but if you're really a caring parent, you should probably avoid covering your BlackBerry with a fabric blanket. You want to avoid little bits on lint from getting into your Berry. I'd want plastic or something on the bottom surface at least.
    02-24-08 02:47 PM
    Barry likes to be on top.

or snuggling with my turtle... the stuffed animal kind, lol.
    02-24-08 02:49 PM
    lol!......Yes I do He has a skin I put him in for bed! No blanket tho, he gets to warm! lol!
    02-24-08 02:50 PM
    my pillow is my bb's pillow
    02-24-08 03:30 PM
    My BB "sleeps" and charges in the kleenex box that is on the table beside my bed. I put him in there so that he is protected -- lots of padding LOL.
    02-24-08 03:39 PM
    Haha awesome post!

I have to agree with himmers. I put my blackberry in the kleenex box as well, i never thought anyone else would do this!
    02-24-08 03:53 PM
    Lol, this is a great topic. I put Stella into a skin so she won't vibrate too hard on the dresser in the morning when the alarm goes off, or slide out of my bed during the night if she sleeps with me. But I did see a little cell phone bed at a store one day, I would have bought it but it was too short. I'm not sure if it came with a blanky though, I don't remember.

I bet you could build a good Berry bed out of Lego...
    02-24-08 04:59 PM
    I just plaug mine in, and put my hat over it so the flashing green charging light isn't showing.

02-24-08 08:17 PM
    I just plaug mine in, and put my hat over it so the flashing green charging light isn't showing.

that green light woke me up last night. it was unreal how it lit up my whole room.
    02-24-08 08:55 PM
    Mine is cradled nicely in the holster!!
    02-24-08 09:00 PM
    OK people-
    You can call me sick, strung-out, or a certified crack head if you like. If my berry isn't sleeping with me, he's in his own little bedsy wedsy with a little berry blanky. Is there any of you out there that has did anything similar so that i dont feel like the only caring parent of a Berry??
    Nah, my Leroy is just like my dogs--he likes to be in the bed with me.....
    02-24-08 09:09 PM
    Mine sleeps in its leather case.
    02-24-08 10:02 PM
    I live in a dorm. So where else would I put my BB? On mouse pad next to mouse, laptop, scanner, TV, DVD player, printer, and tissue box. In short, my BB rests on my desk next to my lower bunk bed. Easy to check my BB when I am in bed.
    02-24-08 10:32 PM
    WOW!!!! I sing a lullaby my berry to every night as I tuck her into handcrafted customized sheep skin bed, and If I don't fluff the pillow just right she gets angry and won't buzz the alarm for me in the morning which causes me to be late, it is then that I have a serious talk with her ....lol
    02-24-08 10:39 PM
    OK, your sick, but funny post.
    03-07-08 02:35 AM
    After telling my husband about this thread, my 6 year old made "Berry" a bed on paper with a little paper blanket. She added a nightstand and he has to brush his teeth before he goes to bed (she rubbed his face, err screen) on the paper to simulate this, I almost had a stroke as I was afraid his face would get an Berry boo boo but had to admit it was pretty cute.

03-07-08 08:39 PM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD