I have a Dell Laptop running Windows XP, I have a 8350i Nextel BB. I downloaded the newest Facebook Application. 1.3.....32. I have outlook 2007 and Bb DM 4.7.

When I sync my BB to Desktop Manager, everything syncs expect the damn Calender. I have tried deleted the Facebook Cical calender file from

Options>AO>Service Books

When I go into Options>AO>Default Services, the only option for calender is the Facebook one. After I delete the Facebook option, there is no calender file.

I've also went to DM4.7 and clear the calender, it still won't let me select Outlook, the only option is that ACSII Importer/exporter. Man this is iritating. Anyone know how to get that option back? I know one thing that i did before is I deleted in services the 2 cical email files, the blackberry and the yahoo one. That worked. Those files are still not on my BB. I'm restoring now to the back up 2 days ago to get my calender items back, but I'd like to be able to sync Outlook and my BB.
    04-30-09 08:25 AM
    Try going to options>advanced options>default services> for your calendar it should show your BlackBerry address... I know after I installed Facebook 1.5 the app changed my setting here to Facebook Calendar... change it back to your BlackBerry email address for your calendar... hope this helps... *(I use WinXP and Outlook 07)
    04-30-09 09:00 AM
    under default services i have 2 listings...

Calneder(cical) Facebook. I can't switch it either.
    Messenging(cmimme) halter.....@ sprint.bb.net

04-30-09 02:59 PM
    under default services i have 2 listings...

Calneder(cical) Facebook. I can't switch it either.
    Messenging(cmimme) halter.....@ sprint.bb.net

Are all the service books available?
    Mine has three options under calendar: Facebook, [email protected], and [email protected]

Two options under Messaging: [email protected] and [email protected]

Might try resending your service books if you don't have a "halter.....@ sprint.bb.net" under calendar.
    04-30-09 03:22 PM
    How about try uninstall your outlook 2007, and then reinstall it. It works on mine.
    05-01-09 05:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD