I wish they would but BlackBerry. With all that wireless spectrum that they have, they can sell BlackBerry And sell packages for $50 bucks unlimited and destroy the market. Everyone would have to buy a BlackBerry because "it's cheaper " and that sells!!!!!!

Posted via the Super BlackBerry Z10
    10-17-13 08:56 PM
    I wish they would but BlackBerry. With all that wireless spectrum that they have, they can sell BlackBerry And sell packages for $50 bucks unlimited and destroy the market. Everyone would have to buy a BlackBerry because "it's cheaper " and that sells!!!!!!

Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!! I had Dish and I HATED it. I would lose reception in the slightest storm. I changed over to cable....please, no Dish!!!!
    Terser Nori likes this.
    10-18-13 03:59 AM
    The spectrum of both are of different wave length. It would be a difficult approval for dish or any other TV providers since the technologies differ

Posted from the most powerful smartphone,z10
    10-18-13 04:25 AM
    Any company that partners with dish permanently loses my business. I have had dish for about a year, which means I have been getting screwed by them for about a year.

Posted via CB10
    10-25-13 05:27 PM
    I wish they would but BlackBerry. With all that wireless spectrum that they have, they can sell BlackBerry And sell packages for $50 bucks unlimited and destroy the market. Everyone would have to buy a BlackBerry because "it's cheaper " and that sells!
    Yeah, that would be a disaster. They've been dealing with the FCC since the early 80s, and yet their plans for their proposed use of the spectrum were so bad they were laughed out of the FCC's offices and told to go home and try again. Just because they could afford to buy spectrum doesn't mean they know anything about how to use it. It would be a huge disaster, and I used to work for them.
    10-25-13 05:30 PM
    Wow....please delete my post. never used Dish.

10-25-13 09:49 PM
    Wow....please delete my post. never used Dish.

My advise is to never start. Unless you enjoy fluctuating price, disappearing channels, faulty hardware, and communicating with customer service agents that pretend to correct issues without actually doing so.

Posted via CB10
    10-26-13 11:32 AM