06-02-11 02:25 PM
32 12
tools
    I've always had non-smart phones. I got my first cellphone in 1997 or 1998. I can't remember. My line up included various Samsung, LG, Nokia and Motorola phones throughout the years. They each had their ups and downs, like with every phone.

Fast forward to Feb of this year. I finally got my first Blackberry. Now that I've had my BB for 3 months now, I don't think I would ever go back to a non-smart phone.
    05-25-11 01:07 PM
    No one in my wife's family has a smart phone, except her married/moved out brothers and sisters. My little sister doesn't have one, and my mom doesn't even have a phone (she lost the 8330 I gave her when I got my 9650).
    My paternal grandparents don't have smartphones, my maternal grandmother doesn't have a cell phone.
    So no, not everyone has a smartphone
    05-25-11 11:26 PM
    I know people who can afford any type of phone they want, and still choose to stick with their el cheapo flip phones for one reason or the other.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-11 01:18 AM
    I would be happy if there was a way to just have a data plan and ditch the voice plan. I use the "phone" feature less than anything else on a smartphone.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    Virgin Mobile USA and Boost Mobile (both Sprint subsidiaries) come close. Virgin Mobile USA's lowest-priced BIS plan is $35 a month and includes 300 mins, unlimited text and unlimited internet/data. Boost Mobile has a BIS plan for $60 and it includes: unlimited minutes, unlimited text and unlimited internet/data (note: Boost Mobile uses Sprint's older Nextel
    /iDen network)

I have been using Virgin Mobile's BIS service for several months and it has been a positive change from ATT. Very quick, extremely reliable and solidly secure, it provides everything I need for my business!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-11 08:04 PM
    Less than 20% of the people I know have a smartphone. If it were still possible to buy (and get support) for a PDA, I wouldn't have a smartphone either. I'm tired of paying for telecommunication features I don't want/need.
    05-27-11 04:51 PM
    Family full of them here.
    06-02-11 02:22 PM
    My brother and sister-in-law do not. Bro swears they're not technologically advanced enough to need or use one.
    06-02-11 02:25 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD