Can someone please lend me a hand. Lately my curve has been deleting sms (mainly mms) messages on its own. I just received mms messages last night that are now no longer there and I can't figure out why its erasing messages on its own. It also seems like its not displaying as many messages (as a whole) if anyone has any insight to this problem any help you can give would be greatly appriciated and thanks.
    09-08-09 09:20 PM
    Can someone please lend me a hand. Lately my curve has been deleting sms (mainly mms) messages on its own. I just received mms messages last night that are now no longer there and I can't figure out why its erasing messages on its own. It also seems like its not displaying as many messages (as a whole) if anyone has any insight to this problem any help you can give would be greatly appriciated and thanks.
    More than likely, your blackberry is low on memory... In many cases, the sms and mms are the first to be deleted when the blackberry is attempting to restore its memory if you would... Are you doing frequent battery pulls? Monitor your memory under status via options...
    09-08-09 09:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD