DirecTV will be offering liveNFL feeds from the Sunday Ticket. All you have to do is point your mobile browser to -> "m.nfl.directv.com" ...

The link is only taking us to a default page for the time being, DirecTV says the link will go live for the first regular season game.

Here is the official post on their page -->

directv.com/DTVAPP/content/sports/nfl_online_mobile

Catch every game, no matter where you are.

Now you can enjoy every NFL SUNDAY TICKET� game, every Sunday, live on your mobile phone. SUPERCAST Mobile � available FREE to all SuperFan customers � includes all the great features of the SUPERCAST computer application. So you can now enjoy live streaming video, highlights, scores and stats wherever you happen to be.
    08-13-09 10:31 AM
    Wow, I have neither DirecTV nor NFL Sunday Ticket, but if this happens I may just need to get both so I can watch it on my new Storm 2 ... When it comes out.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-13-09 12:08 PM
    superfan is another $100 after you get the sunday ticket.
    08-13-09 02:50 PM
    From what I hear, it is only for windows mobile.
    That sucks because I am a superfan subscriber!

I cant post links 'cause im a noob but google nfl supercast mobile.
    08-14-09 09:04 PM
    When you Google it, it says iPhone and 3G. Exactly what a sales rep at DirecTV told me.
    Shouldn't we be able to access it with our Curves on Verizon?
    08-14-09 09:27 PM
    koo I have Directv but I gotta get Sunday ticket fo sho now
    08-14-09 09:32 PM
    I have directv and got a flier about it. It did say blackberry running OS 4.5 or higher i believe
    08-15-09 07:27 PM
    According to the DirecTV website the sysem requirements are iPhone or WinMo.

I don't have 10 posts yet, so I can't post links but it's directv.com/DTVAPP/content/sports/nfl_online_mobile#
    08-15-09 09:21 PM
    I bet Sprint pipes up about this since they have the NFL app
    08-16-09 01:28 PM
    I bet Sprint pipes up about this since they have the NFL app

Sprint doesn't have the rights to Live complete games. This was part of the re-up for the contract.

As for Blackberry they have a IPhone and Curve pictured except they have the following devices listed.

System Requirements
    Compatible Phones:
    �iPhone or iPod touch with software v3.0 or higher
    �Windows Mobile HTC - Tilt*
    �Windows Mobile Samsung - Saga*
    �Windows Mobile Samsung - Omnia*
    �Windows Mobile Samsung - Blackjack II*
    �Windows Mobile Motorola - Q9C*
    *Additional software restrictions: Windows Mobile 6.0 and 6.1 and Microsoft Compact Framework 3.5 is required.

Requires a strong Wi-Fi or 3G network connection for streaming

I think what will be interesting is that AT&T doesn't allow Sling Box on the Iphone but have MLB APP and now maybe NFL Gamecast it appears. The brochure I received in the mail about my Sunday Ticket did list BB 4.5 or higher.

I subscribe to NFL Sunday Ticket and Superfan. Not sure how much I would use it. I have an Itouch that I could use via WIFI. It wouldn't look bad on my Tour.
    08-17-09 10:01 AM
    If you already get Sunday Ticket and really want to watch, consider a Slingbox Solo. No missing of any games if you are a sports nut like me. Just got mine last week. Very nice to be able to watch the PGA Championship while at work
    08-17-09 10:41 AM
    Has this been confired that it will work on a Blackberry?
    The ads for Directv show a Curve.
    The mail people are getting indicates that it will work for a 3G smartphone?

It doesnt list a Blackberry in the list of phones that it will work on?

When I go to the link on my blackberry to download the app, it shows an error of 403.
    08-20-09 09:50 PM
    here's the link....

http://directv.com/DTVAPP/content/sp...online_mobile#

Also Palm Pre is now listed as compatible
    08-20-09 10:22 PM
    Well I purchased the Superfan, Just to have the ability to watch the live stream of NFL games to my blackberry 8330.

Im going to be PISSED OFF if this doesnt work !!!
    08-21-09 04:44 PM
    i used it last season a little, last year it wasn't like watching regular tv. its mostly the most recent big play of the game. you hit play and watch like a 20 vid, it updates once every couple minutes. its good if you want to see who's winning but you can't really watch the game. maybe direct tv updated sense last season and it will be better.

it does work on the storm
    08-21-09 09:52 PM
    I also have the Sunday ticket and superfan. Would be nice to be able to watch whatever gm. I wanted if I'm away from the tv. You know, like if I'm on the hopper.
    08-21-09 10:58 PM
    Talked to a rep this am from DirecTV. Supercast Mobile will be available for :
    BOLD on ATT on WI-FI, Storm running OS 4.7< Curve on ATT 8900 running WI-FI.

That is what she told me, you need OS 4.6 and higher. I asked about 3G she said she didn't see any reason why that wouldn't work but only for the BOLD, STORM AND 8900.

So once again boys and girlz...we are screwed. Thanks DirecTV..i pay a lot of money for your aggravation...
    08-22-09 08:38 AM
    Sweet. Sounds like it will work from my TMO 8900 over WIFI. Works for me!
    08-25-09 12:24 PM
    Another link:

NFL SUNDAY TICKET ONLINE

BlackBerry
    Coming Soon
    09-03-09 03:03 PM
    my brother and I went through an exhaustive process of trying to figure this out tonight ..
    this is what we know
    directv is offering customers that have the nfl sunday ticket and the superfan feature the ability to watch games live from their cell phones
    as it applies to blackberry directv says the operating system (desktop software) needs to be 4.6 or greater with the unlimited data plan being HIGHLY recommended
    to get the app they say to go to m.directv.com/supercast

we are now getting a java script error

so? here we are .. does this work for anyone with the blackberry tour?
    09-05-09 09:14 PM
    Can I get it in canada
    09-05-09 09:33 PM
    Just became a DTV customer 3 months ago as I moved to Pittsburgh from NYC and simply cannot take the incessant Stlrs and Pens talk 24/7. Got my MLB Ticket (unbelievable how much HD there is compared to Cable) and just got my NFL Ticket with Superfan. I must say, a bit pricey, but haggled with them and got it for $200 including the Superfan.

I came across this site earlier and did a bit of research, and check it out....I have the Tour, this is gonna look incredible on the newer BlackBerry's.

Check out Directv's Tweets on Supercast for BlackBerry.....looks like they are launching the app after "Labor Day". The You Tube demo (on the iPhone) of this looks sick...wow, I am seriously so glad I dropped Comcast.

its on its way. Check out m.directv.com/supercast next week after the holiday weekend.
    about 10 hours ago from web in reply to Derrich

jeffrey_taylor Here is a video demo to check it out
    about 10 hours ago from web in reply to jeffrey_taylor

doobie77 for both new and old if you have NFL Sunday Ticket with Supercast
    about 12 hours ago from web in reply to doobie77

j0hnnyv look for the Blackberry version next week
    about 16 hours ago from web in reply to j0hnnyv
    09-06-09 08:45 AM
    awesome; cannot wait for BB app to come out for this!!
    09-06-09 10:29 AM
    sweeeeeet, and the yahoo fantasy football app comes out tomorrow I think
    09-07-09 06:23 PM
    i just picked up on the blackout rule. If your team is on local channels it wont work. and yahoos app is still not up yet.
    09-08-09 09:12 AM
92 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD