BlackBerry 10 hands on: We've used it and it's awesome | Digital Trends

Jeffrey Van Camp gushes on & on about how he had origionally thought that the BB10 phone would suck, but now having used it want's one him self. He LOVES the phone...but then he starts talking about the Camera. He found it to be buggy. "The camera app is currently quite laggy and glitchy" He also wasn't impressed by the quality of the images that it took

I remember reading someone else who said that they had had issues with the camera (thought they didn't go into as much detail as Jeff did) Has anyone else heard anything, have used the app them selves? If so, what did you think of it? BB10 NEEDs a good camera, I HOPE it's amazing becuase if it isn't the critics are going to pounce on that, & that's all you will hear about Forget the critics, if it doesn't have a good camera, I will also be saying WTF
    01-11-13 07:37 AM
    We don't know what OS version he was using when he tried it, but we know for sure that it wasn't the final release version. I'm very confident that RIM will have a bug free experience for us when we have the device in our hand.
    01-11-13 07:42 AM
    From the pics and videos posted around here, I wouldn't be too worried. They look great
    01-11-13 07:44 AM
    From the pics and videos posted around here, I wouldn't be too worried. They look great
    I agree that the software bugs in the time-shift feature should be ironed out by launch. Not worried about that.

What about the image quality though? Do we have any examples of pictures taken with the Z10 camera? Software updates can't fix a poor camera.
    01-11-13 09:44 AM
    at least he wasnt basing his observations on a dev alpha device..............oops
    jakie55 likes this.
    01-11-13 09:47 AM