Hey everyone, I finally got a Blackberry last weekend and I have to say that I'm loving it and I'm loving this site.

I'm seeing a lot of different opinions on browsers and I'm wondering what the differences is between them? And what is wrong with the default BB browser?
    12-08-09 11:31 PM
    The default browser can't load some pages that opera mini and bolt browser can..
    I use the latter two for various different reasons.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-09 11:39 PM
    Some use the other browsers for full page browsing, and others to access the ones that the native browser can't use.

Ex: the Sprint website can't be accessed using the native browser, but Bolt or OM can go into it easily.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-09 11:46 PM
    try the BOLT/OPERA mini and you"ll know for yourself.
    12-09-09 12:29 AM
    I will say opera mini has served to be a better browser then bolt for me, but both have their strong points. The Bolt browser has brought me memory leaks that the opera browser has not. they both are better as previous people have stated at rendering pages and video, then our native browsers are which is why most blackberry users have them on their devices.
    12-09-09 12:36 AM
    The bb browser is alright for downloads and stuff. I like bolt over opera for normal browsing since it loads the full page version.
    12-09-09 12:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD