So I read the post concerning the different browsers that are supplied along with BBs. I'm still a little confused. When I get a link via Gmail, what browser automatically opens it? Can I make the "default" browser to open links,etc Opera mini?
    12-04-08 02:17 PM
    So I read the post concerning the different browsers that are supplied along with BBs. I'm still a little confused. When I get a link via Gmail, what browser automatically opens it? Can I make the "default" browser to open links,etc Opera mini?
    The default BB browser will open your gmail links. I don't think you can use OM as the default browser because It's a third party app (thats why it has it's own icon). You ever notice that when you download an image on OM, it takes you right to the default browser?
    12-04-08 02:27 PM
    The default BB browser will open your gmail links. I don't think you can use OM as the default browser because It's a third party app (thats why it has it's own icon). You ever notice that when you download an image on OM, it takes you right to the default browser?
    Ahhh..ok. Hmmm the default BB browser seems so slow Sigh I guess there's no way around it huh? Or at least speed things up?
    12-04-08 02:29 PM
    Ahhh..ok. Hmmm the default BB browser seems so slow Sigh I guess there's no way around it huh? Or at least speed things up?
    Yeah, I've often wished that I could use OM as the default, but theres just one issue. OM may be faster, but the default browser is always going to be more stable.
    12-04-08 03:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD