they are all *future* business people in disguise lol
    Ah cool

Thanks.

Teens with BBs are future businesspersons.

Sent from my SEXY HOT RED SGIII using Tapatalk 2
    01-22-13 02:57 PM
    Ah cool

Thanks.

Teens with BBs are future businesspersons.

Hmmm . . not liking the direction my original comment ended up going
    01-22-13 03:32 PM
    Political and argumentative posts have been removed. Almost 20% of the thread
    [warn]As always, please debate the products and services, not the other members. Please keep national/party politics out of CrackBerry, the focus of the site is Smartphones. The rest of us around the world don't inflict our political views on USA so why should US members be allowed to derail the thread with off-topic political opinion? Failure on these points will get the thread closed or removed.[/warn]
    Ok do we need to close this thread! Seriously, cut it out with the politcal talk. Go to Slate, or CNN, or Fox forum. If you want to discuss the lighter side of the pres sporting a BB, that's fine, but lets keep our politics to ourselves!
    01-22-13 03:42 PM
    Umm . . The mod already put a stop to it and removed the post, don't know what you're ranting about?
    01-22-13 03:50 PM
    On a similar note... Photobomb skill level...EXPERT
    Attached Thumbnails Did anyone see president obama using his blackberry-malia-obama-s-epic-photobomb-her-parents-kissing-.jpg  
    01-22-13 03:58 PM
    Hehehe

This was my fave

Attached Thumbnails Did anyone see president obama using his blackberry-uploadfromtaptalk1358892820044.jpg  
    01-22-13 04:13 PM
    Umm . . The mod already put a stop to it and removed the post, don't know what you're ranting about?
    You must have missed another criticism of the President that was posted after the warning!

Some people like to flirt with breaking the rules...
    Last edited by TequilaAddict; 01-22-13 at 04:53 PM. Reason: spelling
    revtech likes this.
    01-22-13 04:50 PM
    You must have missed another criticism of the President that was posted after the warning!

Some people like to flirt with breaking the rules...
    Must have, sorry, didn't see anything . . . And you outrank me by quite a bit =)
    01-22-13 06:01 PM
    There was also this tweet from Piers Morgan
    Piers Morgan (@piersmorgan) tweeted at 5:39pm - 22 Jan 13:
    Pres Obama checking his @BlackBerry at yesterday's #inaug2013 - clearly hates iPhone texting as much as me:
    ShaggyM8 likes this.
    01-22-13 06:26 PM
    It's safe to say he'll be upgrading if he stuck with an old Blackberry all this time.
    01-22-13 06:36 PM
    I deleted a few more posts. I dug a little deeper than Branta. Seriously folks, lets not offend each other here with patrician politics! Love him or hate him he's our president. Lets JUST talk about seeing him with a BB, and how cool that was, if we can't do that then I'm going to close the thread!
    01-22-13 07:03 PM
    Ah... so good to see someone that high up in the government making good use of a business tool to help with keeping on top of his job. Personally, I hope he is permitted to upgrade to BB10 with the X10 when it comes out, just to keep him up to date on things, however I understand the restrictions that they may have placed on his device and on his service and thereby understand that the advantages of moving up to something like the X10 may be severely crippled or non-existent in the process.

I think in the beginning when Obama first went into office and had that blackberry with him (not the 9930, whatever he was using previous to that... I want to say it was some model of Pearl), he invited people to talk with him on a personal level via BBM, though that may have been strictly within congress or something along that line. I highly doubt that the POTUS currently has the same normal access to the full blackberry feature set as he did before entering office.
    01-22-13 08:15 PM
    To further clarify, yes I deleted both positive and negative comments regarding the politics of our president and our opinions of his political status and performance. It's just too much of a charged issue and it's causing too much controversy, so I deleted it ALL. I really don't want to have to close this but politics are a no no, it just won't end well, you guys know that!
    01-22-13 08:17 PM
    Thor, get a complementary BB10 device delivered to the White House...better yet, both versions so he can decide which he likes the best. Yes, he can't be connected to any endorsements, but his current BlackBerry sure makes its rounds in the press. I can only imagine how much attention that BB10 will get.
    grover5 and thekidshop like this.
    01-22-13 09:51 PM
    Why do people have to start political debates on CrackBerry??? Let it go, people. Someone wanted the picture, that's all this thread is about. Go to Faux News to debate stuff.
    Legalize Marijuana and we would have this crap. Too busy looking for munchies.

Anyway, thanks for posting the pic of POTUS and the CrackBerry.
    01-22-13 10:27 PM
    I think Kevin should deliver some CrackBerry swag to the President. Mr. Obama is really addicted, so hook him up.
    grover5 likes this.
    01-22-13 10:47 PM
    Also he prefers to use an ipad during his morning brief. Not a playbook. Just keeping it neutral. I remember reading that somewhere.

Sent from my game boy color
    01-22-13 10:51 PM
    Also he prefers to use an ipad during his morning brief. Not a playbook. Just keeping it neutral. I remember reading that somewhere.

Sent from my game boy color
    These comments never end well either but they never get deleted! .................................just saying..............
    01-23-13 12:20 AM
    Thor, get a complementary BB10 device delivered to the White House...better yet, both versions so he can decide which he likes the best. Yes, he can't be connected to any endorsements, but his current BlackBerry sure makes its rounds in the press. I can only imagine how much attention that BB10 will get.
    Make sure it's the X series, not the Z. I'm pretty sure Barack is a keyboard aficionado.
    01-23-13 02:00 AM
    Notice . . Teen girls with iphone . . Professional businessperson getting stuff done with BlackBerry . . 'nuff said =)
    I see a man texting his side *****, and he just happens to be the leader of he free world. Notice that slight lean away from Michelle? Well, my friends, that's no accident. That extra 5 degree lean allows for the extra quarter-second needed to pull up app switcher, lol.
    01-23-13 03:23 AM
    So all the teens using Curves across the pond to BBM peers are really businessmen in disguise getting jobs done?
    No. Everyone knows that European teens are more sophisticated. They have fancy accents and everything.
    SPNKr likes this.
    01-23-13 08:45 AM
    Some body send Thor an email ASAP! Great idea
    01-23-13 09:29 AM
    Some body send Thor an email ASAP! Great idea
    So, Thor and Kevin, this sounds like a perfect fit, get on it.
    01-23-13 11:09 AM
    Hehehe

This was my fave

Bill... old dawg still got tricks!
    01-23-13 11:15 AM
    Do not get why is this important ...
    01-23-13 02:52 PM
53 123