I would consider myself somewhat of an advanced bb user, so I'm a little embarrassed to say I didn't know about this shortcut for dialing from an email. Just realized if I need to call someone that just emailed me and that person is in my contacts, I can just go to the From field, roll over their name and hit the green phone key and it dials right there.

Feel free to flame away if this is basic knowledge I should have known a long time ago.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-09 11:17 AM
    Why be embarrassed...I know a ton about my BB, but I still learn something new almost everday about my little BB.
    Last edited by thinkamp; 10-23-09 at 12:11 PM.
    10-23-09 11:21 AM
    Why be embarrassed...I know a ton about my BB, but I still learn something need almost everday about my little BB.
    +1. There are always new things to learn, I'm always finding new stuff out!
    10-23-09 11:37 AM
    Yes, if you can highlight something, you can do something with it, and always explore your menus when you highlight, there are some nice things you can do.

10-23-09 11:56 AM
    OH MY God!!!! I can't believe you'd actually..., JK! Never feel bad about pointing something out. Next thing you know, you'll be prowling around looking for questions you can answer, then next you'll be a genius of geniuses.

10-23-09 12:08 PM
    I think most people here, however much they know about their devices, still find out new information all the time. That's why we're all here right? So thanks kjjb for the post because I hadn't ever thought of that as a shortcut either

10-23-09 12:11 PM
    Yeah, not embarrassed so much as to say surprised to find I didn't know about this most basic shortcut.
    10-25-09 09:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD