I recently upgrade to the tour from my 8330. I used DM to do a device switch and now I am not receiving emails and sprint can't seem to give me access to my BIS online so that I can resend my service books. My internet is working fairly well.
    11-08-09 07:10 PM
    You need to use the Internet to login into Sprint's BIS site and do a device PIN swap on your account. Your email, etc is still being sent to the old device's PIN if you didn't do a PIN swap on RIM's website.
    11-09-09 04:24 AM
    You need to use the Internet to login into Sprint's BIS site and do a device PIN swap on your account. Your email, etc is still being sent to the old device's PIN if you didn't do a PIN swap on RIM's website.
    That's what I'm trying to do however for some reason I can't access it and sprint is having a hard time opening it up for me again.
    11-09-09 10:44 AM
    Try it from your Tour. Just sign into your BIS account and it should prompt you to switch over email accounts.
    11-09-09 10:54 AM
    That's what I'm trying to do however for some reason I can't access it and sprint is having a hard time opening it up for me again.
    Try logging in to your account here. BlackBerry Internet Service
    11-09-09 10:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD