1. vula's Avatar
    hey guys, i need some help here. i've been planning to switch my mobile to BB. i never used any BB before. And for your information carrier is never been issue for me.Actually i would like to have Tour but since it doesnt have wifi so i drop it. so i would like to choose either Bold or Javelin (the new 8520 not my taste), but do you guys think that its still reasonable to buy Bold/Javelin for now or should i wait for new device to come? but I cant wait to next year for new mobile... anyway thanks in advance
    09-14-09 06:19 AM
  2. dragonsamus's Avatar
    If you really want one now, you should get one. If you can wait, depending on how thatll be, then you should wait because the rumored new devices are supposedly going to be released soon.

    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-09 07:05 AM
  3. g-thing's Avatar
    does anyone think there will be a fire sale on the bb 7 devices? or the prices from the carriers will remain the same?
    06-28-12 11:26 PM