hi
    i was trying to add application to my blackberry cuve 8320.the backup process was on the way but i disconnected the device after that my device is not recognized by the pc and its not getting reboot..help me .its still off and show red light.
    10-20-10 11:00 AM
    hi
    i was trying to add application to my blackberry cuve 8320.the backup process was on the way but i disconnected the device after that my device is not recognized by the pc and its not getting reboot..help me .its still off and show red light.
    I assume that means you unplugged the BB from the PC while it was backing up or restoring your device and now your BB won't reboot, is that a correct statement?

You may need to wipe and reinstall the OS if that is the case. Luckily for you, you've got a pc, not a mac.

Before trying the wipe and reinstall, you may wish to try simply leaving the battery out for a litle bit and see if it will reboot after that.
    10-20-10 11:52 AM
    A new OS build will fix that condition. Unfortunalty, the Backup may not have been compleated. If you have previouse successful Backup you can use that to restore.

If not, you have lost data.
    10-20-10 01:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD