Up until now I was using the dm version that came on the cd with the phone. I upgraded to 4.6 and now can't seem to add applications except the ones I've downloaded. In the old version, all the things that came with the phone were listed and I could check them off. In app loader, the only things listed are my downloaded apps. How can I get the others back?
    03-04-09 04:29 PM
    Download and reinstall the version of the OS that you are using onto your computer to make the list reappear.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-09 04:59 PM
    Do you mean the version of device mgr or the phone software?

03-04-09 05:09 PM
    Do you mean the version of device mgr or the phone software?

The version of the phone OS.

03-04-09 05:15 PM
    Ok, I did that and installed it. I was just trying to install messenger. This version of app loader looks a lot different from the old version though. Plus it gave me some messages at the beginning that made me hesitate. I don't remember the old version showing all the things it installs with the basic os. This one has everything listed, PGP email, PGP key store, PGP LDAP, GSA CAC, etc. Unless I'm really brain dead, which with the way this week has been so far is entirely possible, I don't remember the old version showing that stuff. It also said it was deleting applications. I'm still waiting for it to finish but I'm a little nervous that I screwed something up now. It is extremely slow.

Ok, I think there is definitely something wrong here. This has been working for an hour and it is still not done. All I was trying to do was add bb messenger. I've added other apps before and never took this long. Right now it is saying task in progress and then restore progress and underneath that database: trusted key store. It came back up to the main screen and said nav4all was trying access gps and my theme was gone and the date/time was wrong. It's done now and telling me to run setup wizard. What happened???
    Last edited by chele519; 03-04-09 at 06:38 PM.
    03-04-09 06:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD