I had 3 emails associated w/ my 8330. one was my vzw.blackberry.net and two other google apps emails. Therefore I had 3 calendars. I deleted the blackberry.net one today and now i have a new calendar called "Device Default" and have duplicate entries for everything that was on my default calendar i had set as one of my google apps emails (that I use google sync with).

How can I get rid of the "Device Default"? Everytime I open calendar there are all the dups...

Thanks in advance...

*EDIT - I thought when I deleted the blackberry.net email address it would also delete the calendar associated but it just renamed it to Device Default and created dups.
    Last edited by jmgilliam; 03-26-09 at 12:36 PM.
    03-26-09 12:20 PM
    I searched and searched for a solution. I tried a few things, using DM, but the duplicate appointments were persistent. I finally went ahead and simply deleted the duplicates. Every new appointment is now under the default email address, but many are still device default. At least there are no more duplicates. If you find another solution, please post!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-26-09 02:34 PM
    try the following but PLEASE BACK UP UR DEVICE FIRST!!!!!!!!! i am not responsible if you dont

back up your phone(also good to make sure the calendar is correct on the pc. and that the dups arnt on the pc as well as the device)

on the phone go to: Options> default services> make sure the correct email is set and default FOR BOTH

connect the phone to the pc and open dm

open sync settings, let it load. go to calendar on the right (device) and clear the calender.

resync the calendar to the phone.
    03-26-09 02:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD