I know its not official from Apple, it's just a jail break tweak I know but the developer definitely borrowed /copied some BB 10 gestures.

Watch the videos and judge for yourself as I'm curious what the CB community thinks.

As stated in the beginning of this article ;

"By shamelessly stealing the app switcher interface from webOS ? the mobile operating system�Palm created, HP murdered and LG revived as a TV platform ? Apple gave its iOS multitasking interface a much-needed overhaul. As is often the case, however, a creative developer working outside of Apple?s third-party app development restrictions has built an amazing iOS 7 multitasking interface that blows Apple?s efforts out of the water."

Auxo 2 Download: Video reviews of Auxo 2 for iOS 7 | BGR

? Posted via CB10 on my ? Z30
    04-10-14 11:26 PM
    They kinda are similar to BB10 but the gestures themselves all seem to do different things. Like swiping up brings the "multicenter" or the last app. So i guess it uses gestures like BB10 but mostly for different purposes.
    04-10-14 11:35 PM
    You do realize that Blackberry lifted its gestures to pull up running apps from WebOS.
    yellowhammer likes this.
    04-10-14 11:35 PM
    You do realize that Blackberry lifted its gestures to pull up running apps from WebOS.
    Yes I know BlackBerry borrowed /copied that from WebOS. But the rest of the gestures if I'm not mistaken is their own innovative ideas.

04-10-14 11:41 PM
    Blackberry copied webOS.
    That guy copied Blackberry.
    =That guy copied webOS.
    What's bothering you? Also, slide for options is a very common feature now. even Gmail app on android uses it, including many others(fb, etc)
    yellowhammer likes this.
    04-11-14 04:07 AM
    I know its not official from Apple, it's just a jail break tweak I know but the developer definitely borrowed /copied some BB 10 gestures.

Watch the videos and judge for yourself as I'm curious what the CB community thinks.

As stated in the beginning of this article ;

"By shamelessly stealing the app switcher interface from webOS ? the mobile operating system�Palm created, HP murdered and LG revived as a TV platform ? Apple gave its iOS multitasking interface a much-needed overhaul. As is often the case, however, a creative developer working outside of Apple?s third-party app development restrictions has built an amazing iOS 7 multitasking interface that blows Apple?s efforts out of the water."

Auxo 2 Download: Video reviews of Auxo 2 for iOS 7 | BGR

1: The link references WebOS, not BB10.
    "By shamelessly stealing the app switcher interface from webOS"
    There is a reason for that. BB10 was not first.
    2: BB10/WebOS like gestures were available for iOS jailbroken phones since iPhone 3G.

You say this:
    Yes I know BlackBerry borrowed /copied that from WebOS.
    Then make a thread like this:
    Developer of Jailbreak Auxo 2 for iOS 7 definitely copied some of BB 10's gestures
    Houston, we have a problem.
    But the rest of the gestures if I'm not mistaken is their own innovative ideas.
    Yes. You are mistaken.
    Last edited by sinsin07; 04-11-14 at 06:09 AM.
    04-11-14 05:56 AM
    The original Auxo for the iPhone used gestures. It had swipe up to get to the homes screen, swipe up and hold for the multitask switcher and swipe from the edge of the screens to go back and forth between apps in your multitasking

I had it on my 3GS (3 years ago) so, as stated, it's definitely a rip off of other gesture based OSs and not BB10. I dunno about BB but that app switcher where little icons float up and he scrolls his finger across to get to the app quicker has been on Android for a while now.
    04-11-14 09:27 AM