From my understanding bb10 apps don't work on the pb until it is updated. As for how easy it would be to make a current pb app and turn it into a bb10 app I don't know.
    07-14-12 04:05 PM
    These two conflicting reports are meaningless. How do you tell what's what? A BB10 device in one hand and Appworld loaded in your browser.

It's too bad there is no way to channel all the hot air on these subjects in some form of energy buy back program and make a few dollars.
    Last edited by sinsin07; 07-14-12 at 04:41 PM.
    07-14-12 04:34 PM
    If developers aren't dumping BB and are actually developing for BB10 - then where are all these apps for the Playbook? The differences between the current PB OS and BB10 aren't that great that a developer couldn't make it work for the Playbook - especially since the tools are so easy to use.
    PlayBook doesn't support Cascades, so if you're making a native app you have to design and create your own buttons, textfields, radio boxes, etc. Since it's a ton easier in cascades, developers just use Cascades and will port their BB10 apps to PlayBook when PlayBook supports Cascades. I have no idea when that will happen though. I heard that it was going to be in 2.1 a while ago, but I don't think it's in the Beta of it, so it probably won't be in the release version.
    07-15-12 07:43 AM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD