Are there any rumors for whats going to happen with DevCon this week. Its only days away and I havent seen anything. I dont expect anything regarding my Style, but I am expecting a whole lot with my PlayBook. I find it troubling nothing has been leaked....I'm just saying.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-16-11 03:17 PM
    I am hoping that no leaks means big news.

I also heard that we may see Mike and Jim in speedos.
    10-16-11 03:23 PM
    Well I hope no leaks mean no news!

10-16-11 05:03 PM
    Release date or timeframe for BBMMusic (who really cares?). Message to devs to use the BBM integration with their apps/games. OS2 for PlayBook. OS 7.1 AND QNX coming next year (prob Q2). QNX phone preview (all touchscreen). Theme Builder for OS7 coming November/December. New QNX phone to be powered by Unicorn tears.

10-16-11 08:03 PM
    Release date or timeframe for BBMMusic (who really cares?). Message to devs to use the BBM integration with their apps/games. OS2 for PlayBook. OS 7.1 AND QNX coming next year (prob Q2). QNX phone preview (all touchscreen). Theme Builder for OS7 coming November/December. New QNX phone to be powered by Unicorn tears.

Unicorn tears. Bwahahaha.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9850 using Tapatalk
    10-16-11 08:08 PM
    3000mAh Unicorn tears!
    10-16-11 08:20 PM
    There will be no BBX (QNX) phone preview. As RIM said on the earnings call
    The development platform for QNX phones will be presented in more detail at DevCon in October, and prototype phones featuring the QNX operating system and development platform will be available in the not too distant future.
    10-16-11 11:27 PM
    I won't be able to travel to sanfran to see devcon, but once they do hit Toronto, I'll get a ticket and go see it.

10-17-11 12:04 AM
    I find it troubling nothing has been leaked....I'm just saying.
    I'm not troubled by that. When Apple introduced the iPhone 4S people expected that an iPhone 5 would be announced right up until the end. So, those leaks were really rumors and ultimately were untrue.

One more day.
    10-17-11 07:11 AM

Well, I guess I can forget my future as a psychic!
    Rickroller likes this.
    10-18-11 01:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD