Dev Alpha C with physical keyboard coming?-dev-alpha-c.jpg

this should finally give us more info on how the N series devices will work and feel
    jkomo001 likes this.
    11-28-12 10:43 PM
    Also, there seems to be a leaked fuzzy-pic of the actual N series device:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...28#post7752428
    11-28-12 10:57 PM
    How are we sure that this is a dev alpha c tho? Could it not be a real-ish unit considering the dev alphas don't look entirely like the real L series? They didn't try to disguise it and it looks how we all know/think it would. You dig what I mean?
    kash2k6 likes this.
    11-28-12 11:49 PM
    How are we sure that this is a dev alpha c tho? Could it not be a real-ish unit considering the dev alphas don't look entirely like the real L series? They didn't try to disguise it and it looks how we all know/think it would. You dig what I mean?
    the dev alpha b does look like the London in disguise
    11-28-12 11:52 PM
    Well excuse my ignorance... I guess it is. Sorry for being an . B1aze posted it on the CB blogs so my bad B. I meant no disrespect...
    11-29-12 12:53 AM
    BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha C is coming!

We've given out over 7,500 BlackBerry® Dev Alpha devices to developers around the world since we started this program last May at BlackBerry 10 Jam in Orlando. And now, we're ready to do it again; this time with the BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha C!1

The top 1,500 people to submit two or more applications2 will be given priority seeding for the BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha C. These 1,500 developers will be determined on the following point system:

50 points for ported Android applications
    250 points for all other applications (Native, BlackBerry® WebWorks™, Adobe AIR)
    1,500 points for Built For BlackBerry certified application
    200 points to start for BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha A/B recipients
    200 points to start if you are a BlackBerry Elite Member

To qualify, developers must first register below.

The BlackBerry 10 Dev Alpha C offer will run from December 1, 2012 through February 5, 2013.

Source: https://developer.blackberry.com/devalphac/
    Is it just me, or are not expecting to see a qwerty keypad phone until after February 5, 2013? If what Thorsten said was right about devices being released at the same time, does it mean we won't be seeing any until after that date?

On the other hand, one could interpret this as avoiding the developer having to buy a phone or for RIM to gifting a phone to the developer.
    11-29-12 03:54 AM
    Is it just me, or are not expecting to see a qwerty keypad phone until after February 5, 2013? If what Thorsten said was right about devices being released at the same time, does it mean we won't be seeing any until after that date?

On the other hand, one could interpret this as avoiding the developer having to buy a phone or for RIM to gifting a phone to the developer.
    Given the launch event is Jan 30 ... I'd say if there's any type of BB10 device available starting the Feb the 5th ... it will stick piles of tongues and make us dance again !
    11-29-12 04:37 AM
    They only ever stated that they would be launched/announced at the same time, the n-series has always been stated as following after the actual launch of the l-series.
    11-29-12 06:07 AM