This is for a curve on ATT mobile network. This phone used to be on BES but is no longer due to my company switching carriers to t-mobile. With the carrier change they also removed the BES and want more people to use the desktop redirector. I installed the latest version of the desktop manager and desktop redirector. I was able to sync my calendars, memos, contacts, and tasks. However it is not forwarding any emails to my device. When i look at the status of the last message sent on the redirector it says that it failed. However, it is forwarding to the device when it is connected via USB. Searching through forums i tried deleting the redirector settings in the service book and then re-syncing, as well as re installing the desktop manager. any help would be appreciated.
    06-28-09 12:07 PM
    Timely post...I Just made one about our corporate BES server being taken offline due to cost. Very interested to see the expert's response to this thread. I know I can link a BB with OWA, but I really need my appointments and contacts as well and from what I understand that can't be done with OWA.
    06-28-09 12:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD