So , I just recently rebuilt my computer with Windows 7 and Outlook 2010 .. When I go to sync my 9650 , It will sync all the media , but no data. It keeps telling me it is not an MSI based edition , and will not sybc with 2010 due to "Click-to-run" ... Anyone know of a workaround for this ?!?! I really need to get all my data and contacts back .
    06-06-11 08:13 PM
    OK , It won't even let me "back up" any info as well .. Is my Desktop Manager totally usless to me now ?
    06-06-11 08:18 PM
    Well , I just deleted and reinstalled the Desktop Manager and got one back up out of it .. THen still will not sync media and nothing but "Can"t see device .. I have changed cables, USB ports, tried different start up...you name it .. I am at wits end and really loosing patiance .. I have never had this much trouble with my Pearl , Curve , or Tour. This will be the 5th time I have to take the 9650 bcak to Sprint. Please, anyone have any advice or info?!
    06-06-11 10:03 PM
    Please, has anyone any info or advice for this problem ??? Sprint was no help .. And I am stalled with out any way to back up , update, or relist contacts and email .. A main reason why I have the Blackberry , and I can not use the main feature ....
    06-08-11 08:27 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD