My favorite is the Twister for sure!
    05-10-09 07:03 PM
    Made it a few months back.

Give this thing the optical trackpad and call it the next Pearl. Where do I put a deposit on this thing. It is almost exactly what I was working on creating!

The ONLY thing I'd change is the chrome bezel.. make that bad boy all black and I'm in love!
    05-10-09 11:11 PM
    Give this thing the optical trackpad and call it the next Pearl. Where do I put a deposit on this thing. It is almost exactly what I was working on creating!

The ONLY thing I'd change is the chrome bezel.. make that bad boy all black and I'm in love!
    That would be awesome! It would be hard to decide between that and my 8900.
    05-11-09 04:26 PM
    yea dude that pearl looks so nice. It actually looks like rim would come out with that device in that design.
    05-11-09 06:46 PM
    A 16:9 WideScreen Storm with WiFi and GPS
    - 854 x 480 Resolution
    - Support for Divx/XVID

Love the widescreen idea! Keep everything the storm has right now but add the widescreen (and better software/features) and it should be great!
    05-11-09 06:52 PM
    Love the widescreen idea! Keep everything the storm has right now but add the widescreen (and better software/features) and it should be great!
    Thanks, I hope the people at RIM are listening. A lot of the newer touch interface smartphones are all coming out with the widescreen format.
    05-11-09 09:25 PM
    Here's one for the kiddies.

05-12-09 01:58 PM
    05-12-09 05:17 PM
    That's a .5 if you can't see it up there!!
    05-12-09 05:28 PM
    This is a sort of storm/tour slider concept. It would still allow for one handed operation with a full keyboard, but also allow for full screen web or media playing. Could be a touch hybrid or all trackball/trackpad.

For work

For Media
    05-12-09 06:31 PM
    That's awesome design
    05-12-09 07:26 PM
    That's awesome design
    Thanks! That is the BB I dream about at night......um......I mean there is a naked woman holding it too of course.
    05-13-09 04:27 PM
    Here's one for the kiddies.

You have to get them addicted early...
    05-15-09 08:46 PM
    Ok I dont have photoshop but herss what id love:

Shape of 83xx but, buttons keypad of the bold/tour, fm radio built in, 3.2 megga pixl camera minimum or (puhsing my luck) 8mgpxl as quality as good as the sony erocson c905....
    Sharp video and resaloution as the 8900, glass csreen.. Somthing smart and sleek, non plasticy look, fully querty but based on media: Radio, good quality camera, music and video recording. Oh and of course O.S 5
    05-16-09 01:20 PM
    OOh and I tell you what would be sweet, a slide curve just like the smasung propel pro. Now that would be solid
    05-16-09 01:21 PM
    Made it a few months back.

I ~L O V E~ this, you should totally send your design to RIM, If this was available to buy then I would definatley get it. No doubt. Well done on this. Your photoshop skills are amazing, I wouldn't even know where to start with Photoshop; Anyone want to start a tutorial blog?! (You would make an absolute killing if you sold this to RIM!)

--Fob.
    Fellow CB ADDICT.
    05-16-09 01:33 PM
    Patrick--- .5 BB
    What was the name of the skit that you posted a pic of from snl????
    I remember it being hilarious!!

And for storm ideas (as I have a curve), simple, make it as much like a computer with good software that is reliable all the time, like a mac

- This is a hybrid. This is a cross, ah, of Bluegrass, Kentucky Bluegrass, Featherbed Bent, and Northern California Sensemilia. The amazing stuff about this is, that you can play 36 holes on it in the afternoon, take it home and just get stoned to the bejeezus-belt that night on this stuff. - carl spackler
    05-16-09 01:43 PM
    Here's another one ...

WideScreen with Slide Out Keyboard ... perhaps Storm 3 ???

05-18-09 09:17 PM
    Wow the on for children is just...wow
    05-18-09 09:37 PM
    For that storm slider, it should also have a trackball, one that is flush with the keyboard, similar to the new pearl.

For other ones, Ide like a Bold, with a 4.0 mp camera. touch screen(for scrolling and zooming) with dedicated keys to playing music on the top/side, as well as quick keys.

two speakers.

all for 100
    05-18-09 11:54 PM
    For that storm slider, it should also have a trackball, one that is flush with the keyboard, similar to the new pearl.

For other ones, Ide like a Bold, with a 4.0 mp camera. touch screen(for scrolling and zooming) with dedicated keys to playing music on the top/side, as well as quick keys.

two speakers.

all for 100
    Quick try at your dream machine
    05-19-09 09:09 AM

two speakers.

all for 100
    Should go for the Trackpad! Like I did, I was the first photoshopped image, then I retired.
    05-19-09 09:11 AM
    Here's another one ...

WideScreen with Slide Out Keyboard ... perhaps Storm 3 ???

I love it! Just make the keyboard the same width.
    05-19-09 03:01 PM
    I love it! Just make the keyboard the same width.

Done, also made the keyboard bottom border less curved too
    05-19-09 09:54 PM
    a little design i did, wuddyah think?
    Last edited by discomandavis; 05-21-09 at 04:42 AM.
    05-21-09 04:39 AM
141 ... 3456
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD