well i bought a blackberry curve 8520 with phones 4 you Christmas 2009 and it was fine up to October 2010, it broke apparently it had a technical fault and couldn't be fixed so they replace the phone with a refurbished one. The refurbished phone has been fine up till now and the screen faded and went white, i sent it back to get repaired with phone 4 u and they said it had a 'dented can' and can not be fixed, the also sent me a image which i cant guarantee that it is my phone! They also say that the phone has had excessive presuare, or physical damage when the phone hasnt got a mark on it.
    Also the phone has came back making noises when you press the buttons and never heard them before of being a 2 year holder of a blackberry. Plus the IMEI label has been changed!

Also i have read on the internet that other people have this problem and phone 4 u don't employ capable people to fix the phones and just send your phone back with a image to say its broke. can anyone help
    06-18-11 06:34 AM
    Sorry to read this. Not the first time, I've read lots of negative info about Phones4 u - can you post a negative feedback on their site?
    06-18-11 01:19 PM
    Dint we see a post like this a couple days ago from another member regarding this exact problem? Weird

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-18-11 04:45 PM
    Dint we see a post like this a couple days ago from another member regarding this exact problem? Weird

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    is there! can you help ?
    06-18-11 06:00 PM
    Sorry to read this. Not the first time, I've read lots of negative info about Phones4 u - can you post a negative feedback on their site?
    do you know hat dented can is and can it be fixed?
    06-18-11 06:05 PM
    No l don't but that it what some others have also posted on here when dealing with Phones4 U. This company must be a scam of some kind, since the same bad experience has been reported lately.
    06-18-11 09:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD