When I log into the BIS site for Sprint, it gives me the option at the bottom that says

"Deleted items: Synchronize deleted items between this mailbox and my device." at the very bottom

What does this really mean? I am confused because when you delete an email off the blackberry, it gives you 3 options, delete from "mailbox & handheld," "handheld," and "cancel".

So, if I have the "Deleted items: Synchronize deleted items between this mailbox and my device." clicked...does that mean when I just choose delete from "handheld" only, it will STILL delete the email from my actual "mailbox" too?

I don't want it to delete the email from my "mailbox" if I choose to delete from "handheld" only on my blackberry

Does anyone know more about this?

Thanks guys
    02-09-09 11:45 AM
    That setting gives you the ability to do it. If you have it set to sync deleted items and delete only on handheld the email remain on the server.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-09-09 01:12 PM
    That setting gives you the ability to do it. If you have it set to sync deleted items and delete only on handheld the email remain on the server.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I'm talking about where it gives that option on the BIS site for your carrier, not the handheld it self
    02-09-09 01:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD