I have bold 9700 and I downloaded some themes that I am not able to delete. What can I do. I tried going to themes then menu key but there is no delete button. Please help me.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-02-10 03:37 AM
    Go to Options>Applications and delete them from there. (They will be listed under "Third Party")

If they do not show up in there, then that means they were incompatible with your device in the first place. In which case you can use DM manager to remove em.
    01-02-10 03:45 AM
    I am having the same problem. I am able to delete any other theme but this one. It isn't showing up in my 3rd party application list but it is showing up in my theme list. I can use it too. It's really weird.
    01-14-10 02:38 PM
    they are in your applications list. Unless they are standard themes that came pre-installed on your phone
    01-14-10 02:40 PM
    it's not listed in my applications list though...everyone keeps telling me to look there but it's not there. this has NEVER happened to me before. I install (and delete) themes all the time.......
    01-14-10 02:42 PM
    Check the tab at the top, there are core apps and third party apps.
    01-14-10 02:46 PM
    thanks. I get that. and I have done that. the theme isn't listed anywhere...can anybody help???
    01-14-10 03:10 PM
    use desktop manager to uninstall
    01-14-10 03:18 PM
    use desktop manager to uninstall
    Easiest and best way I have found.

I am a theme collector so there are often loose ends laying around waiting for deletion. After a quick backup the Mac takes a few minutes to delete and resync. Rebooting brings the phone back online again.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-14-10 07:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD