how do i delete multiple items simultaneously?
    03-26-09 09:03 AM
    Emails and texts? scroll to the top, menu key, delete prior, OR alt and trackball to highlight, then delete.
    03-26-09 09:18 AM
    touch the first message. Without moving that finger, touch another message further down the list. All messages between will be highlighted. then Delete.

Another option is to highlight the date, hit BB key>full menu>delete prior

Also, read through this section before posting basic questions like this. It will cut down on the amount of abuse you have thrown at you:

BlackBerry 101 How-To Lecture Series | CrackBerry.com

and

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/

Enjoy, and welcome to CB
    03-26-09 09:20 AM
    Emails and texts? scroll to the top, menu key, delete prior, OR alt and trackball to highlight, then delete.
    Sorry to pick, but isn't it shift + scroll trackball?
    03-26-09 09:24 AM
    To delete your phone logs in the manner, open messages, press the BB button and select view folders, then select the Phone logs folder. You can then interact with it like messages, delete range, delete prior etc.

EDIT:

Sorry to pick, but isn't it shift + scroll trackball?
    It is on your device, but the Storm is different, as there is no trackball.
    Last edited by pkcable; 03-26-09 at 09:29 AM.
    03-26-09 09:26 AM
    To delete your phone logs in the manner, open messages, press the BB button and select view folders, then select the Phone logs folder. You can then interact with it like messages, delete range, delete prior etc.

EDIT:

It is on your device, but the Storm is different, as there is no trackball.

Doh! and that'll teach me to reply AFTER coffee, not before.
    03-26-09 09:50 AM
    thank you, new storm, needed help
    03-26-09 11:19 AM
    We all have the dumb questions from time to time, part of the learning curve. This is a fantastic site, where you will learn a lot, but at times, some people can get quite uppity about people asking newbie questions. The reason I posted the links to the newbie sections is to save you that hassle.

Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions, always happy to help. PKCable is also another really good guy to ask about problems with the Storm.
    03-26-09 11:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD